Ol' Tiggerdad is NO LONGER officially homeless

All open invitations. You gotta bring your own floats though.
If we are all coming I Then I suggest you contact Garneska's DMIL Mrs Bert's Mom to provide her services as a lifeguard. The job she did at the impromptu Chunky Dunking Party she organized during her visit in January was nothing short of a miracle

I went with all resin above ground. I had it tested for in-ground pool but was told only way was to put it in front yard.
I thought you were looking at in ground. And you live in MS. Nothing wrong with a pool in the front yard.

I have a 24ft round mostly above ground now. I dug out a deep end (7ft) when I put it in and by the expandable liners. Bet thing I ever did.

j

I thought you were looking at in ground. And you live in MS. Nothing wrong with a pool in the front yard.

I have a 24ft round mostly above ground now. I dug out a deep end (7ft) when I put it in and by the expandable liners. Bet thing I ever did.

j
Brother, I ain't rolling in that much dough.

I am in MS, which means large oak trees in front yard. Not good combo for pool. I may live here, but my standards are a little higher.

I'm originally from Alabama. :rolleyes1

We had a 24 foot X 54 inches deep at our house before we moved here. We loved it, it got a lot of use.

Well, they got started on truck today.

part0_3.jpg

part0_2.jpg

part0.jpg

My pocketbook sounds like a commode...

Yikes!!! There is more of the dashboard in the bed of the truck then on the dash. It's like an episode of the Six Million Dollar Man, we can rebuild it, stronger, faster, hopefully not that expensive :scared:

While it’s all tore apart my be you can replace that little auxiliary tank with this one.

077F96C3-C1E4-418E-ACCF-72E78699DAA8.jpeg

Just think of the gas mileage you would get hauling that tent around. :rotfl2:

I’m only picking. I didn’t see mentioned what there doing to it, something electrical maybe.

The cabin fan resistor. A $50 part, went bad. Interior fan won't blow any air. It's located on back side of AC unit up against firewall.

I like how he traded out the whole bed of truck for a fuel tank.

It's located on back side of AC unit up against firewall.
Kinda curious, if it's on the backside of the AC unit, which is normally passenger side, why is the drivers side all apart? :confused3.
Hopefully all goes well and it's back to you soon.

Kinda curious, if it's on the backside of the AC unit, which is normally passenger side, why is the drivers side all apart? :confused3.
Hopefully all goes well and it's back to you soon.

Because the entire dash has to come out in order to remove the HVAC to get to it.

The resistor used to be on front side of HVAC right behind the glove box.

0019f0df-7779-42e6-b7ab-acfab91c3461_2017-12-24_165414.png

This above item essentially takes up most all of the space behind the dash from about the radio over to the passenger side. The one in yellow is culprit, but it's on the backside against firewall. So the whole thing has to come out to get to it.

Ouch, apparently being serviceable is no longer an issue, it appears to be which ever way is easier to assemble.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter