please remove

Wow I love all your silverwork! Do you have an Etsy shop? You are so talented! Your hanger came out great and I am slightly obsessed with your earrings!

Yay for Disney-Mensa-Dutchies! :) (here another one :) ) And Heeswijk is indeed very nice backdrop for your wedding. I love the ring box.

Remember this is the start to your marriage. Having a very fun wedding day and events are a bonus. Try not to stress about all the little planning stuff. You really need your husband to be and yourself and someone to witness and perform the ceremony to make it all legal. Breathe and enjoy this time. By the time you are sitting on the beach with your husband in Hawaii these things will not be stressing anymore and you can just enjoy each other and the start of the rest of your life together.

No way, there is a Disney-Mensa-Dutchie I don't know?? Why don't we have a SIG? I've already organised a Mensa DLP trip twice and went with another Mensan to DLP (and Roland Garros, to see a Mensan play).

Did you know Heeswijk? I didn't! And I really don't know why, it's so beautiful!
Thank you for the compliment on the ring box. When we were assembling it, using it as a ring box started as a joke, but then we inquired about our monogram on top and they just send us the part, we were sold!

I was a very quiet Mensan for 4-5 years, just cancelled my membership beginning of this year to be honest. :oops:
I never really felt at home at Mensa, never got an e-mail from my region manager etc. I've been to a few SIG meetings, for gifted-at-work stuff, but the other SIGs didn't really interest me. There was a Disney-SIG, when I joined, but it had 6 members and nothing was happening for as far a I could see, no conversations or discussions. (But that probably was me, as I never really understood how the SIG-threads worked... there was no structure to it). It was good to get the confirmation/validation when I took the test, but as I never clicked with the organization/people I cancelled my membership.

I've never visited Heeswijk, but I knew the pictures. I love the water surrounding the castle and it's not as huge as De Haar. Where will the photoshoot be? Can you do it in the castle or only outdoors ? On the Facebook page of the castle I only see outdoor pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!