Olaf's Frozen Adventure being pulled out of theaters due to complaints

IF that is true then we won't be going to see coco. Was looking forward to both the short and movie. Oh well money saved

I personally loved the Olaf short but then again I went into the theater knowing it would be that long. Honestly most of the complaints seem to come from the length of the short and the fact that it was frozen. Those are what I’ve read, but everyone’s mileage varies of course, just like I know I’m one of the few who thought it was an excellent double feature :)

IF that is true then we won't be going to see coco. Was looking forward to both the short and movie. Oh well money saved

You should still see Coco! It was fantastic and the songs are stuck in my head, Olaf’s was just not good.

Note: I received free tickets from Disney

I love Frozen, but the short wasn't that impressive, and I agree that it was too long. Coco was absolutely good enough to stand alone.

I'll be more tempted to watch Coco in theaters in again knowing that I don't have to sit through that stupid Frozen song again

The person sitting next to me wanted to know if he was in the correct movie. I found it OK, kind of entertaining but not worth a 20 minute investment when I went to see something else.

I have such mixed feelings on this! I loved the Frozen short, it was hilarious and cute, but it was insanley long. I even leaned over and said to my dad that it felt like they were dragging it out. It could have been much shorter. Coco was only an hour and 45 minutes long, but I wanted it to be longer. I felt like the Frozen short took away from a more developed story line in Coco. I loved Coco so much and I'm glad it will get to shine on it's own. The Olaf short is great, but it is waaaaaaay to long.

I have such mixed feelings on this! I loved the Frozen short, it was hilarious and cute, but it was insanley long. I even leaned over and said to my dad that it felt like they were dragging it out. It could have been much shorter. Coco was only an hour and 45 minutes long, but I wanted it to be longer. I felt like the Frozen short took away from a more developed story line in Coco. I loved Coco so much and I'm glad it will get to shine on it's own. The Olaf short is great, but it is waaaaaaay to long.

Coco and the frozen short were developed completely separately so the fact the Olaf short was long had no baring on the length of Coco

I do agree that the Olaf short felt dragged out.

Glad we caught both in the theater yesterday before they pull Olaf. Enjoyed them both, as did my son. Is it the change required in attention span that is annoying people? What if there was no short but Coco had been 20 minutes longer than the final edited version? I thought it was strange we only saw 6 previews before the Olaf short commenced, I've been to movies the first opening 2 weeks where 8-9 previews are shown...

I did not know about the Olaf Christmas Special (it was not a "short") when I went to Coco this weekend. If this had been a 30 minute special on ABC, I think I would have liked it.

But mentally, after years of training by Pixar, I was ready for five minutes of silliness or cuteness and then the feature presentation. It was rather ominous that the opening full length song wasn't even about Olaf. Once I figured out that it was not going to be a classic "short", I found myself squirming for the remainder of the special.

Now, once Coco got started, I was immediately captivated. So all was good. I just wish I had known to expect 20 minutes of Frozen.

Good, between that and the ads it was a really long time for my daughter.

I think a good compromise would be to put it at the end and people could stay for it if they wanted.

This! Why isn't this an option? My kids really want to see it, but I can definitely see that for some it's too long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!