Old park passes......

nyyankees5

Mouseketeer
I have found my old park passes and want to know the best thing to do with them.....

1. One pass i believe has 1 day remaining on it.

2. One pass has 1 option left.

Just bought my 4DPH from the disney store. Could I use the old passes to add more days to my recent purchase.

Thanks

Erin:(

No. You cannot add days, you can only upgrade and you can only use one pass per upgrade.

Is there someplace where you can call...or visit in person...to confirm how many days you have left on a park hopper? Can you read the "code" on the back over the phone to get confirmation??

Passes can only be checked in person at WDW. Any Guest Relations, Guest Services or resort front desk can scan them and tell you what's left on the tickets. There is no other way.

In '00 we planned on using up our passes from our '98 trip, but in my frantic planning, I left the passes at home:mad: We went to guest services at CSR, and upgraded our passes from 5 day to six day. For our '02 trip, we used up our '98 and '00 passes, checking them first at guest services. We had a day in the parks, and an option left, so we used the option for Blizzard Beach our arrival day (with a trip to Downtown Disney for supper), and MGM the next day. Then our Land/Sea package kicked in the next day. Guest services will be happy to check what's left on the passes, and add a day to your pass, if needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter