Olga’s Cantina Now Open for Reservations!

KCSherri

Perpetual Kid Who Always Believes in the Magic
Did anybody else notice this? Reservations are now open for Olga’s Cantina in Galaxy’s Edge at Hollywood Studios!!!

I have reservations for October - woot woot!

Last edited:
OMG thank you! Just made ours for December! No more Minnie's Seasonal Dine but we've gone there for the last two trips. We still have Garden Grill breakfast so my little guy will get to see Mickey at one meal.

ETA: Is there going to be actual food served there or mainly just drinks? I grabbed a lunch too in case it's the latter, as we can have drinks and then go have food elsewhere at a QS.

Last edited:

Heads up, it’s just drinks and a couple bar snacks on menu. Not a real meal. Docking Bay is the QS dining location in SWGE.

Yea really weird they are labeling these as lunch and dinner when it’s just some snacks.

Got afternoon times for 2 of our days in late September!

Heads up, it’s just drinks and a couple bar snacks on menu. Not a real meal. Docking Bay is the QS dining location in SWGE.

Was just going to comment the same.

Oga's is drinks and bar snacks (like a chex mix/pretzel pub mix type snack, no menu to order from). There are no meals served there and they will not be taking the dining plan there.

Also for those who did not read the finer details there is a 45 minute maximum time allowed inside and a 2 drink per person maximum.

It’s basically crowd control measures which will make it easier instead of waiting outside inline for hours to get in.

Disney won’t let me book anything, app or website and I have an over 30min phone hold time.

I would think initially they would not have the TIW discount because they are trying to move people in and out as fast as possible

All that's showing up when I select a date is the opening hours, am I in the right place? Should I just keep refreshing?

After over 46 min on hold I got my reservation. Now to see if I ever get an email for it or if it ever shows up in MDE considering that the last reservation I had to book over the phone due to technical website issues never did.

This is driving me crazy, still no actual time coming up, I even tested out selecting dates super far in the future and still it's just not showing up. We're headed there next month for my bf's 30th birthday and he's a big Star Wars fan, trying on my laptop and phone with no luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter