Olga’s Cantina Now Open for Reservations!

Thank you so much! The website freaked out. My WiFi freaked out. The phone lines were jammed but I persisted! And snagged two ADRs in December via the app. WooHoo!!!

Got a reservation for September 2nd! The only available time was 9:30 pm. After Fantasmic drink!

I had a 10:00, then it “pawsd” and I lost it. Now no breakfast lunch or dinner for nov 10-24 available?!?! ::crying::

I must be doing something seriously wrong. I can’t find a single reservation available for any time on any day in January or February 2020. Is that possible? =-O

If you are looking for late December or January try again. I was trying for hours and suddenly a whole lot of spaces opened up on all my possible days.

Me too - had alerts set up with TP and MD and my phone just went crazy with text alerts for Thanksgiving week. All days/times available. Good Luck!

Lots of times for late September are back as well. I’d assume all months have been updated with more times.

Reservation finder totally works! Yesterday (Saturday) at 6:45pm, I got a text alert from them. I snagged a reservation for October 18. So, if you're looking with no luck, trying reservation finder.

Yes, but MDE totally does not. I was looking for a different time and found one, when I clicked on "Cancel" and "Next" it took me back to the restaurant reservation screen without my canceled or my new reservation. Currently waiting a few minutes to see if either shows up from the nether regions.

I had a reservation over the phone about to confirm yesterday and Disney’s phone system dropped .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts