Ollivander's sign ups-

We haven't been chosen but we bought our first wands at 29 years old and did all the spells. So adults are definitely walking around with wands.

This is so helpful! Thank you very much. Do you know if adults do this too or is it mostly smaller children? I will have a 16 year old who is HP obsessed with me.

I was chosen for the wand ceremony last year at age 29 and as a solo visitor, even though there were kids in the room, so there's really just no knowing who they'll pick. I was fully decked out in my Ravenclaw uniform and robes, so that could factor in, but I've watched the ceremony several times before dressed the same way and was never chosen, so (in Before times) there was usually just no way to know who they would pick. It was such a fun experience and the wand that "chose" me was the one I'd been favoring when looking at my options ahead of time, so I was thrilled and I did end up buying it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter