• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Omelette station at breakfast

KEH

DIS Cast Member<br><font color="green">The Tag Fai
I know I should know this but I don't so help please. I keep reading that freshly made omelettes are available at breakfast at Topsiders but when we cruised last year we didn't see this. Can someone please tell me whereabouts in Topsiders this is located. We really fancy trying this this time - only 25 days till we sail!!!! Excited? Who me?

Karen

If I recall correctly the omlett station was not every day, but if you turned when you came out of the line and walked towards the inside tables it was set up there against the wall, kinda accross fromt he oatmeal pot and mickey waffles,.

Parrot Cay had omletts everyday on the western this summer-except debarkation day.

We have never eaten breakfast at Parrot Cay. Is the menu the same as at Topsiders? Is one better than the other?

At lumineres and parrot cay they have a sit down breakfast. Made to order omletts, pancakes, waffles, bagels, etc. Most of the stuff is similar to topsiders but freshly made, the home fries are really good not like the frozen pattys at the line.

If I remember well the omelette station were basically straight after the buffet line at their own little table, and accross from the doughnut display. They will cook them fresh, and also had some "pre-made" ones.
They were very good.

The omlette station, as someone else said, was set up every morning on our 7/19 Western cruise. It was located in the area between the two buffet lines/sides, where the pasta and stir fry setups were during the lunch buffets.

Just be sure and go to the omlett station BEFORE you get your other food off the line. If not your other food will get cold before your omlett is done. :) Sometimes the line for an omlett can get long. I was lucky enough to have an older man tell me this on our March cruise and was able to enjoy my whole plate warm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter