on busy nights, when do they stop allowing people into the Fantasmic theater?

disneyberry

Dreaming of adventure
DVC Premium
it's been a few years since the last time i watched Fantasmic.
i remember i would always get in line 90 minutes to 1 hour before the scheduled showtime.

anyway, once i got inside the stadium + sat down, i have never left my seat. i just sat and waited forever for the show to start.
i did notice a lot of larger families would grab seats, and then some would split off and go ride rides presumably, while the rest of the family would save their seats.

my question is, is there a time when the CMs working the Fantasmic theater just stop letting ANYONE into the theater?
even if you had a seat for example, and your family was saving it for you, but the show is starting in 10 minutes or something, so the CMs just stop letting people in?

or maybe this only happens on busy nights, when the theater fills up really fast?

please share your experiences, if you've ever been turned away and not allowed into Fantasmic. thanks!

i don't know for sure but each attraction, show or restraunt all have a capacity number...i'm sure that there could come a time when they have to stop admitting people into the show....
you could try the dinner deal if you want to limit your wait time for fantasmic...i think you have to be in the stadium 1/2 hour before show time...
have fun!!!
sunking

Yes, they will stop people from coming in after a certain capacity. When we were there, there were castmembers at the exit area who would tell you as you left that there is no guarantee that you will get back in, even if your family is there.

Jo

We were there last week and saw Fantasmic on Thanksgiving night - the 2nd showing. Definitely the way to go. Walked in 30 minutes before and had good seats. People filed in all the way up until showtime, and there were a few sections left empty. If there are 2 showings of Fantasmic, I would highly recommed the second one!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter