?? on page 32 of Kelly's book regarding "no line, no wait" for resort guest...

BC

DIS Veteran
In Kelly Monaghan's Universal Orlando book, on page 32 it states for guests at the on-site hotels using their room key, "the system will only allow one ride per day per room key on any given attraction". I thought I had read where resort guests went and rode their favorites over and over again gaining front of the line access every time. Does anyone know how it really should work?

On site guests get unlimited access to the express lines (the only true front of the line, where you go in front of all others in line, is with the VIP tour).

I'm sure kelly could answer this the best but the way that is NOW is the unlimited. It has been debated back and forth about the limited access being enacted but so far it has not.

Books need to be written months in advance so they can get to the printer and be distributed. Some things that were announced months ago may be delayed or never gotten off the ground. Although the book is good, nothing is ever 100% accurate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter