On Their Way Back to you! Disney Events Element and Pages!

JohnsonsLoveDisney

DIS Veteran
Alright Here we go!!

Newbies are welcome. If you haven't swapped with us on this board before, then I will limit you to 2 groups.

PLEASE READ THIS: BAGGING AND LABELING INSTRUCTIONS ARE PROVIDED. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO BAG AS RESQUESTED, I RESPECTFULLY ASK THAT YOU REFRAIN FROM JOINING THIS SWAP. PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IF YOU ARE UNSURE.

I will pm you with a reminder if you forget to check in. After 48 hours with no response I will request angels for your spots. If you are going on vacation or will be out of town, please check in early. Please do not sign up for more than you can handle. If you need an angel, please ask for one as soon as possible.

After sign-ups, please pm me your name, DIS name, mailing address, email address and phone number (I will only use these in an emergency). I will send the same to you.

Swap Requirements: Title and one other element of your choice. See list below for elements choices

Element list:
Title = standard 8x2 topper (other sizes are okay), welded and shadowed letters, letters on squares, circles,mini tags or other shapes, a large title tag, title on a box, borders, or altered CD.
1 paper piecing (not a single layer diecut)
2 photomats for a 4x6 photo, 2 layers, smallest layer 4 ¼ x 6 ¼, embellished
2 journal boxes, total of 3 layers, minimum writing space 3x3, embellished (other sizes are permitted)
2 tags (or 1 large tag—greater than 2x3), 2 layers, something in the hole and embellished
1 file folder or matchbook (2 if mini) - -embellished
2 slide mounts -- embellished
Altered CD
3 altered paper clips
1 shaker box
1 library pocket and tag. Tag must be 2 layers with something in the hole, pocket must be embellished
1 license plate
3 shapes(squares, circles, stars, flowers etc or mini paper piecings) 2 layers, embellished
1 ATC
4 inchies
Signage/Bookmark: 1PP 2x6, double matted and embellished
Song/Lyric/Poem: 1PP, 3 layers in total and embellished. Min size 3x4, shapes are welcome
1 Border - 12x2 inches and able to be cut down to 11 inches in length - 2 layers and embellished.

You can mix and match -- 1 tag and box, 1 photomat and box, 1 tag and 2 squares or shapes, etc.

******Please let me know if you have an idea not listed! We are open to new things.

Suggestions for embellishments include:
Die cuts, stickers, stickles, flock, ink, chalk, brads, charms, flowers, eyelets, ribbon/fiber, sewing, tearing, embossing, stamping, clipart, additional layers of paper beyond double mats (if it would look weird trying to fit in another embellishment, specialty paper (such as embossed, glitter, Bling).

Labeling:
Every bag should be labeled with your DISname, name and Group number

Your label should look like this
JohnsonsLoveDisney
Rachal Johnson
Group A

Bagging: ALL BAGS MUST CLOSE
Put your title and element in a bag that closes. Label it. Take all of your baggies for a group and place them in GALLON size (or larger) bag, and label with the same. Please use the gallon bag (or larger) -- your items may fit in a smaller bag, but the items you receive back might not.

Mailing:
* You may send to me, by any method you choose unless you are mailing after May 25th [note this is before the mail by date]. Then, you must mail Priority WITH Delivery Confirmation.
* I prefer to send to you using flat rate boxes/envelopes. Please include enough postage in your package for return shipping. The rates are: Envelope or Small Box (9”x6”x2”) - $5.20, Medium/Standard box – $10.95, Large - $14.95.
* If you want your items shipped to you with DC, please include the $.70, and a filled out slip. I will not mail the items back with delivery confirmation unless you include the $.70 and the filled out DC form.
* Please include a label (can be the priority label completed with your info or a small address label) for me to use to return your items to you.
* DO NOT include clik-it/ship-it postage. I will not be able to use it since it is only good on the day it was printed, and from the location it was printed.

I hope you have lots of fun in this swap.

Required check-ins are be:
April 15 confirm groups and pm your info
May 1
May 20 mailing status
May 25 mail by date
May 31 due date

We are doing Title + One element. I will open a second group if there is enough interest. Groups with more than 1 person will stay open :goodvibes.

If there is a group that you would like but isn't posted please feel free to add!!

A.Flower and Garden Festival Make 4
1. Dacky
2. LM3K
3.KKBeaton2
4.wdwmickey

C. Disney HalloweenMake 5
1.LM3K
2.KKBeaton2
3.LWY
4.wdwmickey
5.ArizonRita

E. Disney Christmas- Make 4
1. JJ&JH'SMOM
2.LM3K
3. M2MRB-holiday magic
4.JLD

E2.Disney Christmas Make 4
1.KKBeaton2
2.LWY
3.JLD
4.ArizonRita

F. MVMCP (general) Make 4
1.LM3K
2.M2MRB-santa mickey
3. JLD
4.KKBeaton2

G. Christmas decorations- Make 6
1. JJ&JH'SMOM
2.LM3K
3.M2MRB-mickey's trees
4.JLD
5.KKBeaton2
6.LWY

H. Star Wars Weekend Make 2
1. CATINTHEHAT35
2.wdwmickey

I. Celebrating a Disney Birthday Make 4
1. JJ&JH'SMOM
2.LWY
3.KKBeaton2
4.MICKSTER

J.Pixar Weekend Make 2
1. Dacky
2.wdwmickey

Pages (if interest) pick a 1 page sketch any sketch post it and go for it :)

E. Disney Christmas Make 3
1. JJ&JH'SMOM
2. LM3K
3. M2MRB

F. MVMCP (general) Make 2
1. M2MRB
2.JJ&JH'SMOM

G. Christmas decorations Make 2
1. JJ&JH'SMOM
2. M2MRB

Players:
You have::cool1:

Dacky- a,j:cool1:
jj&jhsmom- e,i,g pages: E,f,g::cool1:
lm3k- a,c,e,f,g pages: E:cool1:
m2mrb- e,f,g pages: E,f,g:cool1:
catinthehat35- h
kkbeaton- a,c,e2,f,g
lawanna-
c,e2,g,i
wdwmickey- a,c,h,j :cool1:
arizonarita- d,e2:cool1:
mickster- i
jld- e, e2,f,g:cool1:

All right ladies, Sign ups are open, (since I am sorta on top of it and on the west coast :) )

I will update after I get DD off to school.

I'd like groups A and J in the title/1 element category.

I need to do some thinking about pages- I don't know how I'd package those!

Good morning!

I would like spots in Groups E I and G in both mini kits and pages.

Thanks.

Cassey

I'd like a spot in groups A thru G in the title + 1 and a spot in C & E in the pages please. Thanks a bunch!

morning Rachal!

can I please have

mini kits -

Group E Title "holiday magic" making Photomats
Group F title "santa mickey" making PP - Mickeyhead w/santa hat
Group G title "mickey's trees" making PP - mickeyhead's tree

pages

Groups E, F and G

thanks!!

Good morning!
I would like a spot in group H Star Wars title+element please! I'll do a general Star Wars Weekend theme for my title and element.
Many Thanks!
Stephanie :)

I'd like groups A and J in the title/1 element category.

I need to do some thinking about pages- I don't know how I'd package those!

I find that they fit best in a 2 gallon ziplock baggie or in a page protector. its pretty simple. and they do fit in a flat rate box, kind of on the diagonal. :goodvibes

Weird, maybe the boards are still being dumb. cause it was there when i went to check. :confused3
\
All better now!!! Glad to have some old friends to swap with again. now to pull the rest of them in........:rotfl:

I would like to play in this swap please! :goodvibes Please add me to groups: A, C, H, and J. Thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter