Onboard Internet

nubbins

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,

I am under 48 hours out and I have two questions. Is the four day unlimited internet still $40, and someone mentioned uploading pictures with a floppy disk since you could not use a USB port. I was curious if the computers had cd's so I could burn pictures on a cd on my laptop and take the cd to their computers and email them.

Thanks ahead.

My flight is in 34 hours.

david

The internet lounge consists of a monitor, keyboard, mouse, webcam and headphones. Do not count on being able to use ANY part of the pc as it is secured away. That includes floppies or any other portable media. You might be able to talk the internet lounge host into helping, but again, don't count on it.

And another question... Can one connect their laptop to internet connections? We then can use IM and our own camera for uploading. Anybody know? I really don't want to lug the laptop around if I can't use it to connect to the internet.

THANKS

Keoni

As of right now, no. One of the rumours on the Magic drydock refit was that you'd be able to plug in your own laptop at the Promenade Lounge, which adjoins the internet cafe, but there's been no more about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter