Once upon a Fairytale

LongIslandGirl

Earning My Ears
Anyone going on the June 28-July 6, 2010 trip? We have two 19 year olds going and are wondering if they will "fit in." They're not kids, but they're not seasoned travellers yet, either. This will be their first trip alone. Any thoughts?:confused:

Are the 19 year olds going by themselves? It hadn't occurred to me to wonder at what age Disney lets unaccompanied younger people go on their trips - but I guess they aren't minors!

We had several kids in their late teens early twenties on our Viva Italia trip and they had a good time. They were traveling with their parents. Most of the people on the trips are kids with parents, a few couples without kids, and the occasional single traveler. They will probably have a good time as long as they don't mind the family atmosphere.

They are both history buffs and were planning to take the ABD to Vienna, Salzburg and Prague. When the 2010 dates came in, they were very disappointed to see that ABD wasn't running that tour next year. So they went back to the drawing board and decided on Germany. The only reason we are letting them go is that we know they will be in good hands with Disney-and that there will always be someone there to help them, if they need it. They are very responsible kids and have travelled together before, without any problems.:eeyore:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter