Once Upon A Time Reboot

I just watched it last night on demand since I wasn't home Friday evening. It's not bad and I think it has potential. When I saw Alice though I must admit I thought they were bringing the Decendants in - from the scene and the way she was dressed and running and all I thought for sure she would turn out to be Mal or one of the others!
I'm willing to give it a shot.

It retained enough of my interest that I shall watch next week. I do not care for the new Cinderella at all, and the show certainly has a darker tone.

We'll see but I am not especially optimistic.

Watched the second episode last night. It does explain why Hook is without Emma. Interesting twist. I'm not impressed with Cinderella and I think the storyline is somewhat weak. I think this may be the last season.

I honestly like Cinderella. She is very different from the original story but I think that was needed. I do have to keep reminding myself that these stories were in a different realm. I do like that even the old and "mean" Hook had his same heart. Very interested in finding out who he was looking for.

Rumple has always been my favorite character and it's good to see he isn't really a whole lot different. And although Regina seems different, I wonder if we won't see a little of the Evil Queen come back when she remembers and has to fight the Evil Stepmother.

I think given time to explain what happened to everyone and get them placed in their new stories, it has a lot of potential. They don't have the same ability this time to just show Snow White and everyone know the basic story and just have a few twists. These are new stories for these characters. Cinderella has been told a million different ways so a completely new type of story is necessary to make it "new".

Not sure what I think of the revamped show yet. Unless we eventually see Killian as Hook and so on, I think they could have ditched the familial connection aspect and just made a spinoff with the actors who wanted to return in different roles. (I don't even watch the show, but I know that American Horror Story tends to use the same cast but tells has new characters and stories each season.)

My DH and I absolutely hated it. After 20 minutes of the first episode we turned it off. We like how the last season ended, so we consider the series over for us.

I've watched three episodes and I cannot warm up to Cinderella. She looks crazy eyed half the time. They should have ended it last season.

We've never missed an episode of the show, but with this "requel" as I've now heard it called, I find I'm just not into it. We've decided to give it as close to a full season's chance as we are able to. But I'm not optimistic.

I don't care for the portrayal of Cinderella... as someone else said, she looks nuts most of the time.

Who does everyone think the woman at the end of episode 3 is? Cinderella's Fairy GodMother maybe?

I'm finding it confusing. So we have a second Hook from a different realm, who it looks like, will turn out to be Cinderella's dad, with Tiana being her mom.

I didn't think of that woman at the end being Cinderella's Fairy Godmother, but that's an interesting twist.

I'm finding it confusing. So we have a second Hook from a different realm, who it looks like, will turn out to be Cinderella's dad, with Tiana being her mom.

I didn't think of that woman at the end being Cinderella's Fairy Godmother, but that's an interesting twist.
I was thinking because Victoria has been so horrid to Cinderella, that is why she said "You will have to deal with me" but it didn't look like the actress she "poofed away"

Anyone still watching? This week's episode was great!! Starting to get everyone in place and explain why and how they are where they are. Looking forward to the next one!

Anyone still watching? This week's episode was great!! Starting to get everyone in place and explain why and how they are where they are. Looking forward to the next one!

I'm still watching, but I just find I a little confusing trying to get used to character's new names, hook isn't the hook we know. I do like that it looks like Rumple has remembered.

I'm still watching, but I just find I a little confusing trying to get used to character's new names, hook isn't the hook we know. I do like that it looks like Rumple has remembered.

Yes! It was exciting to hear him say "dearie". Lol.

Alice is very intriguing. She is almost like a mash up of all the Wonderland characters! Definitely a little "mad".

I know what you mean about the names. I finally caught that Hook's is Rogers. Like the Jolly Roger. And Rumple's is Weaver, I think? Oh, I guess because he was a weaver of gold! Honestly I don't know what Regina's name is, I just keep calling her Regina.

Yes! It was exciting to hear him say "dearie". Lol.

Alice is very intriguing. She is almost like a mash up of all the Wonderland characters! Definitely a little "mad".

I know what you mean about the names. I finally caught that Hook's is Rogers. Like the Jolly Roger. And Rumple's is Weaver, I think? Oh, I guess because he was a weaver of gold! Honestly I don't know what Regina's name is, I just keep calling her Regina.

Regina is Roni now and Henry is still Henry. For some reason he got to keep his name lol.

You know, I just thought about that! I wonder how it will be explained that he is still Henry and has no memory either.

That's another thing that bothers me too. His name is still Henry. He remembers writing the book, but just doesn't remember it was real. He remembers he had a wife and daughter, but apparently doesn't remember what they looked like because he doesn't recognize Jacinda and Lucy.

That's another thing that bothers me too. His name is still Henry. He remembers writing the book, but just doesn't remember it was real. He remembers he had a wife and daughter, but apparently doesn't remember what they looked like because he doesn't recognize Jacinda and Lucy.

Yeah, I do wish they would show what memories he does have, even if they are "fake memories". Makes me wonder why they added the memory at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!