Once Upon A Time Reboot

I’m still watching and while the new storyline is really growing on me I still can’t stand Jacinda/Cinderella. She just grates on my nerves but I guess I’ll just have to deal with it if I want to keep watching, which I do, because I think the rest of it is getting better with each episode!

I’m still watching and while the new storyline is really growing on me I still can’t stand Jacinda/Cinderella. She just grates on my nerves but I guess I’ll just have to deal with it if I want to keep watching, which I do, because I think the rest of it is getting better with each episode!
She gets on my nerves and I doubt I'll ever warm up to her. Between the crazy eyes and the fact that she looks like she's much older than Henry, I think it was just a poor casting decision. The actress who plays Tiana would've been a better choice. But then, almost anyone would've been a better choice.

I'm still watching too! I still can't warm up to Cinderella either. So far Alice/Tilly is my favorite new character. She is a mash up of all the wonderland characters... when she quotes them I love it! I am wondering why she has to be given meds to suppress her memories and it seems nobody else does. I think having Rumple remember will be the turning point and it will get really good. Question is... hero or villain? I think more heroic this time- he always straddled that line last time around.

I'm still watching too! I still can't warm up to Cinderella either. So far Alice/Tilly is my favorite new character. She is a mash up of all the wonderland characters... when she quotes them I love it! I am wondering why she has to be given meds to suppress her memories and it seems nobody else does. I think having Rumple remember will be the turning point and it will get really good. Question is... hero or villain? I think more heroic this time- he always straddled that line last time around.

I really like Alice/Tilly too! And thought the same thing about her being a mash up. Until she said she was Alice, I kept wondering if she was going to end up being the Mad Hatter! When she showed Rumple the cup, I got excited and then I knew "it has to be a name!" That's how it's always worked with him.

I think he will be heroic too but hopefully with just enough villain to get Victoria. By the way, I think she is a perfect stepmother! Her and the stepsister are both good but I do agree about Cinderella. Which is odd because usually their casting is so spot on.

I really like Alice/Tilly too! And thought the same thing about her being a mash up. Until she said she was Alice, I kept wondering if she was going to end up being the Mad Hatter! When she showed Rumple the cup, I got excited and then I knew "it has to be a name!" That's how it's always worked with him.

I think he will be heroic too but hopefully with just enough villain to get Victoria. By the way, I think she is a perfect stepmother! Her and the stepsister are both good but I do agree about Cinderella. Which is odd because usually their casting is so spot on.
Yes... Rumple will be just wicked enough to beat Victoria at her own game. Is Roni/Regina from Storybrooke or is she the counterpart? I haven't figured that out.

Yes... Rumple will be just wicked enough to beat Victoria at her own game. Is Roni/Regina from Storybrooke or is she the counterpart? I haven't figured that out.

Hmmmm. I don't know about Regina. Maybe next week we will see any twists with her. I hope she is from Storybrooke. Hook is hard enough to figure out. I mean I assume he is Hook from another realm but it was Emma's picture that go his interest in Henry's book.

Hmmmm. I don't know about Regina. Maybe next week we will see any twists with her. I hope she is from Storybrooke. Hook is hard enough to figure out. I mean I assume he is Hook from another realm but it was Emma's picture that go his interest in Henry's book.

It looks like Storybrooke Henry and Regina came to this realm, with the Hook from another realm. The reason why this new Hook reacted to Emma's picture is because he met her before and not only met her, she saved his life. So she was an important part of his life. In fact he remembers that a woman who looks like Emma saved him from a gunshot wound. Of course we know it was a stab wound.

I just want to add that I'm betting Hook and Tiana will turn out to be Jacinda's parents.

It looks like Storybrooke Henry and Regina came to this realm, with the Hook from another realm. The reason why this new Hook reacted to Emma's picture is because he met her before and not only met her, she saved his life. So she was an important part of his life. In fact he remembers that a woman who looks like Emma saved him from a gunshot wound. Of course we know it was a stab wound.

I just want to add that I'm betting Hook and Tiana will turn out to be Jacinda's parents.
I was thinking that Alice/Tilly is Hook's daughter.

I’m really liking Tilly, too. She’s a fun change from the rest of the characters.

I am liking the storyline so far but I am not a big fan of the chemistry between Henry and Jacinda/Cinderella. But then again I never really liked the actress who plays her...couldn't stand her character in Devious Maids either.

I loved the Up theme of the last episode even if it did make me sad (which is the whole point really). I'm looking forward to Rumple going after Victoria now that it looks like he has remembered his past a bit. I wonder if he will help Henry start to remember, being as he is his grandfather?

I loved the Up theme of the last episode even if it did make me sad (which is the whole point really). I'm looking forward to Rumple going after Victoria now that it looks like he has remembered his past a bit. I wonder if he will help Henry start to remember, being as he is his grandfather?

What part was the Up theme. I never saw Up.

Rumple and Belle building their house and living their lives at the place between relms...pretty much the same as the first 10 minutes of Up with Carl and Ellie, even down to the music.

Oh ok. I was wondering did they explain why Belle aged and not Rumple. Is it because he's he dark one?

Oh ok. I was wondering did they explain why Belle aged and not Rumple. Is it because he's he dark one?

Yes, since he is the Dark One he is immortal and no longer ages. That is why they went to the place between realms in the first place, to get the answer on how to make Rumple mortal again. However, Belle left out the part that meant she had to die first since she knew he would want to find a different way.

I am but haven't seen the most recent episode yet. I keep forgetting it's on Fridays now so I'll catch it on demand

I'm still watching. So it looks like Lily/Drusilla cast the curse and not Victoria/Lady Tremaine, yet it seems like Victoria knows who she really is. We also have Alice, Rumple and now Regina who know who they really are lol. I guess this curse is a little different in that if it is broken something bad happens to people Regina loves, I'm assuming Henry. I'm trying to give this show a chance, but everything seems so forced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!