Once Upon A Time Reboot

I'm still watching. So it looks like Lily/Drusilla cast the curse and not Victoria/Lady Tremaine, yet it seems like Victoria knows who she really is. We also have Alice, Rumple and now Regina who know who they really are lol. I guess this curse is a little different in that if it is broken something bad happens to people Regina loves, I'm assuming Henry. I'm trying to give this show a chance, but everything seems so forced.

I agree with it all seeming too forced and a lot of the acting is so bad. But we're still watching.

I'm watching, but not paying it too much attention. It's mainly for my kid's benefit. I just find certain aspects annoying, such as why the evil step-mom can just take away Cinderella's kid. I'm pretty sure it was explained during the first episode, but again, not paying attention. The story just seems to all over the place for me, I wish they would just get to the point. Maybe then it would be worth watching.

Yep Cinderella still drives me crazy and I have no invested interest in her and Henry getting together. The rest of the storyline is keeping my attention, I just wish they had picked a better actress for Cinderella.

I’m hardly following the Jacinda/Cinderella part of the storyline because I dislike her so much. I’m enjoying the rest of it more than I expected though. It’s improving as the season progresses.

I'm watching, but not paying it too much attention. It's mainly for my kid's benefit. I just find certain aspects annoying, such as why the evil step-mom can just take away Cinderella's kid. I'm pretty sure it was explained during the first episode, but again, not paying attention. The story just seems to all over the place for me, I wish they would just get to the point. Maybe then it would be worth watching.
I'd have to go back and watch but I don't think there ever really was an explanation - other than it was felt she couldn't take care of her.

I tried to give this show an honest chance. The plot was much thinner and it had a darker tone, which is fine; but it put me to sleep last Friday.

So I believe I am done with this show!

Still watching and loving it! The twists and turns!

Can't wait for next week and the return!

This is the first episode I really enjoyed. I loved the twist of Rapanzel/LadyTremaine. As with Regina/EvilQueen, Lady Tremaine wasn't always bad. We also get to see how Lady Tremaine was hurt by Drusilla's rejection and why she loved Anastasia so much. I guess like Henry, Lucy will be in the hospital dying. I'm guessing Henry will come back and kiss her on the forehead and break the curse and this time when the curse is broken it will not be a good thing.

I thought the same thing about Lucy but I don't know. They have been careful to have very few things just the same.

I liked tonight - kept my guessing and putting the pieces together. I loved the Rapunzel twist!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter