Once upon a time

xera12

Mouseketeer
What do you all think of the way your favorite disney characters are portrayed in the show Once Upon a Time?

I've only watched half of an episode...and I couldn't get into it at the time. Hopefully on my next day off I'll be able to sit still long enough to start from the beginning and see how I feel about it then. I've heard positive things about it though!

It is really good. I didnt think i would like it, but i was able to get into it after the first episode lol

I'm a big fan. However there are a couple things that irritate me about the show, not necessarily the portrayal of the characters. I am so upset about the pinnochio returning to a small boy thing. And I don't like that they introduced so many characters in the first season that you never hear from again. ex. cinderella. where did she go after her prince went missing? either i missed something or that story line just started and then stopped.
Overall it's a good show although I don't like the idea of them blackening snow's heart.

My mom and I are usually 'Grimm' viewers, so it's very rare for us to watch 'OUAT.'

im on the second to last episode, i hope they do another season of this, same with Grimm loving that aswell hope they make more of these programs

with Once Upon A Time, i love Rumplestiltskin he is amazing!! and the actor playing him (forgot his name) is so good at his portrayal of villains. love him.

i like how all of a sudden their is a big push on these classic stories again look at the recent film releases

Hanzel & Gretel
snow white and the huntsman
jack the giant slayer
the brothers grimm film

then tv you got the Grimm, Once Upon A Time ...

i hope this trent continues, enjoying these revisions of the classic stories i grew up on as a child, i hope to share stories from the Grimm brothers and hans christian anderson with my children. :)

I have really gotten into this show (obviously, as it is my screen name). I don't love all aspects of if, but on the whole I have really enjoyed the liberties the writers are taking with the character's stories. I have loved Ginnifer Goodwin since she was in Mona Lisa Smile, so of course I love Snow White's storyline. Plus, the little girl that plays young Snow is perfect.

I also really like Mulan's character though we don't get to see her all the much.

The character I totally hate is Emma. Ugh. I wish the show would make sense without her and they could just write her out. Really, I don't hate the character so much as I just dislike the actor. I feel like she is constantly taking me out of the show.

When I first started watching I thought I wouldn't like the revisions on the character's classic stories, but I think it has been done well and has actually caused me to like some of the characters more.

Happy Watching!

I absolutely love the show! My friends are so sick of hearing me talk about it! Lol I think Mr. Gold/Rumple is amazing! I'm enjoying everyone's storylines and have no problem with any of the characters! I think they have done a great job with it and hope they continue it for years!

The only issue I have with the show is "Henry." I feel his storyline has come to a dead-end. Every scene he's in I cringe, right when they toe the line of becoming a great drama, here comes Henry...

"You Lied..." Get over it kid...

The only problem i have is with sleeping beauty and Philip. Philip is my favorite prince and to see him like that pissed me off lol. I like rumple too! My favorite was the huntsman but ya know... :( lol

I love Once! I treat it as my guilty pleasure. I find it a tad cheesy, a bit soap opera-ishy but a lot of fun! It is an interesting twist on fairy tale characters and how they might have interacted if they all lived in the same world. Some of the dialogue and minor plots are wanting, but overall it has an intriguing story.

I wish Disney would consider putting out a line of designer dolls for this show.

I know Once Upon a Time in Wonderland is still new, but I'm really liking it so far. Sayid was one of my favorite characters in Lost, so it's great to see him again as the evil Jafar.

I have always been a fan of Peter Pan, so I have a bit of a hard time with how he is being treated this season. However, I'm still loving this season.

Conflicted, aren't I?

Just think about how the show takes evil characters such as the Evil Queen/Regina and Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold and allows you to have sympathy for them. I suspect the same might end up happening with Pan.

I love how they portray Peter! It's so refreshing to see him as portrayed as a semi evil character. I can't wait to see hook's back story!

Hook's back story was great! Of course, now we have to wonder how Charming will be able to leave Neverland. Ariel and Ursula next week. :goodvibes

My theory is that snow and charming will adopt pan becasue you know snow is gonna be all "oh hes just a little boy who needs love" or whatever crap she usually spews. and he will let all of them off the island...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter