One (and a half) days in San Diego (Girls Trip)

TaytonsTourGuide

Earning My Ears
My 4 best friends and I are taking a quick girls trip to San Diego to watch/cheer on 2 of the girls while they run a marathon. We will have all day Saturday (driving from Vegas that morning) and 1/2 day Sunday after the race (before we drive home).

What should we do/see? We've already decided not to do the Zoo/Sea World, as we wont have our kids with us and we don't want to experience that without them. They will probably want a couple drinks too.

Thank you!

I lived in the San Diego area for several years and there's so much to do! La Jolla is great to check out the beaches and La Jolla Cove, and you can do a kayak tour from the beach. Coronado could be fun to check out since it's what inspired the Grand Floridian. Balboa Park has tons of museums and gardens that are a lot of fun to visit even if you don't go to the zoo there. Point Loma for the beautiful views, and a good place to find some amazing seafood. Extraordinary Desserts if you like sweets. Have a fun trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!