one color brads????

twingle3

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know of anywhere online that i can purchase about 100 brads of the same color and design. sort of like a pick your own type of thing? i am in a swap and need 70 orange summery and 70 hot pink summery brads and can't find them anywhere without being with other colors. then i have to purchase several boxes just to get the 70 of the orange and pink. i appreciate ANY info you can give me. i have checked the eyelet outlet, brad wholesalers online but then i have to puchase like 1000 of each and still not in individual colors. please help me if you can.
thanks so much

Here is a link to Bargain Pack
They sell sold color brads and have lots to choose from. Some people have had problems with slow shipping, I personally have ordered 3 times and have been very happy.

I second bargainpack. I love them. They are really cheap, low shipping and for me, shipping isn't too bad. A little slow, but worth it for the price.

did you try looking on e-bay? There are many "color mixes out there" but also many individual color auctions going on too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter