One Less Thing to Stress About

FayeW

DIS Veteran
I am an overplanner, and have been stressing about everything this weekend because we leave on Thursday (YAY!!). My biggest worry, other than work, was having enough money in case of an emergency. I was just checking my credit card balance, trying to decide if I would throw some more money on it to have available "just in case" and it seems that the lovely people at MasterCard have increased my credit limit by $1000., without my knowledge. What a relief! We have almost everything paid for(well it's on my credit card, and we'll pay it in full when we get back with DH's extra pay) and are taking $1000. U.S in cash, but I was afraid of some sort of crisis popping up. I guess I'll have to find something else to worry about now!

Get Travellers' Cheques instead! God forbid if something were to happen, better to have the Travellers' Cheques. They can be replaced, cash cannot.

Sorry to give you one more thing to stress about but take it from someone who has learned from first hand experience. Keep only small amounts of cash on hand and the rest in Travellers' Cheques.

Have a Magical Trip!

Scratch
pirate:

Do you really need that much cash? Perhaps you could put some on your charge card and use it more. I only ever take a couple hundred cash,enough for tips and incidentals.

Actually, it is in traveller's cheques, I just said "cash" to differentiate from the credit card. I think we have about $50. in actual cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter