One Man's Dream

vegadog2

Earning My Ears
WOW !got to see the 1st showing of "one man's dream" at MGM.

Sunday morning my dw maureen and I were meeting dan murphy at 10:00 am at the fountain.we got there at about 9:50 and started looking at the pins and stuff then I look up and here comes dan murphy.after introducing my dw to dan we started walking down the street.well dan and I are talking abour the opening of the hat area w/the interactive pins and stuff when we see the line forming to get in one man's dream .Dan started talking to the CM to see what was going on thats when we found out it was the 1st showing.We might even have our pic there some place disney people were taking movies.The only problem was that you could't take pics inside.

The show was really great and the collectables were even better.http://www.geocities.com/vegadog2/dream.html

It was great, Carl, and so nice to meet Maureen also. Sort of cool being in on the VERY FIRST showing of a WDW attrraction, feel like part of history.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter