One mile from DLR doable without the back & forth?

We stayed at the Hyatt Place and walked each day and didn’t feel like it was horrible. What we ended up doing was walking there in the morning and took an Uber back at night. For some reason the walk back after all day in the park felt double as long (and I do half marathons!) so I suggest the uber back, it’s cheap and worth it. This time we are staying at Hyatt house because each day we would pass it and say “next time let’s stay here”! Either way, you will have a great time!
Thank you very much! That helps a lot.

Hyatt Place is N I C E and not that far to walk. We have stayed there a couple times and enjoyed it. Took a UBER to DLH for Character Breakfast a couple times. Nice hotel :cool1:

It all depends on on your fitness level. 12 years ago we used to always stay at the Hyatt Regency which I believe is over a mile. My wife and I would walk with two strollers there and back with mid day breaks. It felt like nothing. I wouldn't even consider that today. In 12 years I've added pounds, a slipped disk and bad ankle pain into the mix. :yay:

It all depends on on your fitness level. 12 years ago we used to always stay at the Hyatt Regency which I believe is over a mile. My wife and I would walk with two strollers there and back with mid day breaks. It felt like nothing. I wouldn't even consider that today. In 12 years I've added pounds, a slipped disk and bad ankle pain into the mix. :yay:
Last time I stayed at HoJo & liked the proximity but since I’ve only got the one Park day, I’m not as stressed about getting back to the hotel at the end of the day. Good point, though, thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!