One night stay after club level

Barbara C

First trip since Covid - leaving 4/10!!
Hi -

We will be there in April and I booked the week for Club level at Beach Club. Unfortunately, I booked the hotel before the airline tix and now I'm a day short on the hotel. I'd like to go fairly cheap (other than All-Stars) and I'm seeing the most reasonably priced are Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans - French Quarter or Port Orleans - Riverside. I really don't know too much about these hotels and we'll only be there for one night. Would you please make a recommendation?

Thanks.

Barbara

We enjoy Port Orleans FQ because it’s a smaller resort and we enjoy the theming. However, Caribbean Beach has recently undergone extensive renovations, so it might be worth considering as well. The others you mentioned are also fine, although we haven’t stayed at Coronado. We have stayed at Port Orleans Riverside - FQ’s “sister” resort - and have enjoyed it, although the hotel footprint is much larger.

We really liked the French Quarter-our last Disney stay. I was pleasantly surprised actually.

One thought, I believe you have access to club lounge until the evening of the day you check out, perhaps a visit to the lounge after spending the day at Epcot/DHS before heading to Caribbean Beach via the gondolas.

I've heard great things about the new Gran Destino tower at Coronado Springs. We'll be staying there on our next trip. Port Orleans is one of my favorites.

I've stayed at all the moderates (not since CS and CB have been renovated) and frankly I'd just go with whichever one is the cheapest. I've enjoyed all of them for different reasons, CS is my favorite but I wouldn't hesitate to stay at any of the others if they were less for one night. I agree to check Swan/Dolphin. I've found most of the time it's equal to a Disney moderate in price, still an Epcot resort and on par with the Disney deluxes.

Coronado is the most "deluxe" feeling of the moderates. The rooms were just refurbished in 2018 and they're beautiful and of course the rooms in the tower are brand new. Caribbean Beach does have the skyliner but the rooms haven't been refurbished since 2015. I've heard they're in need of a refurb. But I do like a previous suggestion of staying at CBR so you can use your CL access the day you check out and then head over to CBR to sleep. Might be the most convenient option!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!