One of our blue cards showed up in the mail today!

We got our Blue cards yesterday in the mail after requesting them a couple of times.

My blue card arrived yesterday in the mail as well after requesting 3 different times online starting last December. My wife has not showed up yet but she only has requested one time.

I received mine today as well, and came directly here to see if anybody else received one. Great news from many people!

I want to get my wife one--what's the consensus best approach to this? She is on all the deeds, but she doesn't have online access. Do we need to get her separate online access? Or can I contact Member Services through one of the suggested channels (DVC chat function, call, email) to order a card for her?

We ordered a replacement blue card in the Epcot lounge on March 27th, which finally arrived yesterday.

I want to get my wife one--what's the consensus best approach to this? She is on all the deeds, but she doesn't have online access. Do we need to get her separate online access? Or can I contact Member Services through one of the suggested channels (DVC chat function, call, email) to order a card for her?

I was in the same situation as you a couple years ago. I simply requested my wife's card via the chat function. Since it's only our two names on the deed, I actually don't even remember if they verified her name after I gave my info... just said they've made the request. We received it not long after.

We bought at the end of March and I got one card in the mail today! I feel so lucky!

I received mine today as well, and came directly here to see if anybody else received one. Great news from many people!

I was on the phone with a cm about the website problems and asked if I could order our cards. The cm told me she could order mine but that dh would have to call himself. I think she ordered one for dh anyway because he never called and he received one. Worth a try.

They must have sent out a whole batch - I ordered a new one about 6 months ago via the website and it just came this past weekend as well! DH magically still has his so we are set!

I am the OP of this original post and just wanted to say that I finally got my blue card today in the mail. And my husband got a spare as another one came in the mail for him today. I did think it was coming soon as I had emailed the DVC satisfaction team email and they got back to me and said it had been sent over for printing so I was expecting it-just didn't know when to expect it but glad I at least finally got it!

I am the OP of this original post and just wanted to say that I finally got my blue card today in the mail. And my husband got a spare as another one came in the mail for him today. I did think it was coming soon as I had emailed the DVC satisfaction team email and they got back to me and said it had been sent over for printing so I was expecting it-just didn't know when to expect it but glad I at least finally got it!

We got ours today as well after emailing the DVC satisfaction team as our original online orders hadn't shown up yet.

Ok. Totally shocked. We received our 2 cards this morning......................(snip).............. One thing... they expire 2021. I guess you just order new ones every couple of years?

Everyone's blue card expires 12/31/2021. We've had our blue card ever since they sent out the first batch of the new blue expiring cards to existing members. Who knows what they are planning (or not planning) to do at that time.

I was excited to check my mail yesterday after reading that multiple people received their blue cards.

Sadly mine did not come.

They must be catching up on orders. I received one last week and then again yesterday. Hopefully they won't be sending me one for every time I've tried ordering over the last 6 months.

They must be catching up on orders. I received one last week and then again yesterday. Hopefully they won't be sending me one for every time I've tried ordering over the last 6 months.
I know I received my first one on Monday and then just got another one in the mail yesterday! I ordered a lot too. Not sure how many but now I have 2. I know I ordered more though because I wasn't sure it was working. Well I guess at least we know it works ordering online:flower1:

My blue card came in the mail yesterday. Now we are waiting for my wife’s card to come.

I got my blue card in yesterday's mail. I requested on June 1st and it arrived on June 24th. This means the printed it and mailed in in a total of 23 days!! This is pretty quick considering the crazy delays I've read about from other members.

Everyone's blue card expires 12/31/2021. We've had our blue card ever since they sent out the first batch of the new blue expiring cards to existing members. Who knows what they are planning (or not planning) to do at that time.

That expiration date seems rather odd. Are “benefits” suddenly disappearing in that date, or are we going to operate on a magic band system?

That expiration date seems rather odd. Are “benefits” suddenly disappearing in that date, or are we going to operate on a magic band system?
No way to know for sure until then, of course, but I don't think it's anything sinister or even predictive of what will happen with Magic Bands. My guess is that it's just a relatively inexpensive way to "weed out" blue cards from Members who no longer qualify for Membership Extras (assuming they still have those at that time).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter