One tinnie wiennie question

shirley 38

DIS Veteran
Catagory 10 has a split bath. Catagory 11 does not. Is this the only difference in the room size.
So maybe what I am trying to say is Catagory 10's room bigger than 11.
This driving me crazy. We are leaving on Saturday. And if the only difference in the two room is the split bath I think I would rather go with the catagory 11 which are on the higher decks and have less noise.

We Had a cat 11 on our last cruise. With our upcomming cruise we went with a cat 10. I'm thinking that a split bathroom will be nicer especially with 4 people. The cat 11 bathroom reminded me of an airplane bathroom with a shower added on.

We had 3 in a cat. 11 and enjoyed it very much. No problems with space. We thought about moving to Cat. 10 before the cruise, but I was worried about which deck we would end up on. I'm glad we stayed with our cat. 11. We thought about going to cat. 10 for our next trip, but decided to use the extra money on excursions. We booked the exact room 7127 for June.

Before we learned about the secret porthole rooms, hubby and I always stayed in a Cat. 11 on Deck 7 or 6. It was fine for the two of us, and we liked the locations. If I could not get a secret porthole room, I would definitely go with a Cat. 11 over a 10 because I'd rather be on Deck 7 or 6 than 2 or 1. I know there are some good areas down low, but when we've been down there we've been in noisy staterooms and I don't want to worry about figuring out a good spot.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Originally posted by sdoane
The cat 11 bathroom reminded me of an airplane bathroom with a shower added on.

LOL, wait until you see the split bath. The one with the sink and toilet will be very familiar! Those bathrooms are tight!

Hi Shirley and John, We met on the Magic last April. Have a great time without us..we are on the March 29 Magic.
Judy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter