One trip? Witch, please! Make it two! MNSSHP and NYE with Mickey! updated 12/26x3

I'm not even caught up on your current TR, and then I see you have this one!...

...Wait! Omg what?! You're going to WDW in December/January!?? I'M going to WDW in December/January!! ....this looks very promising... :worship:

I would let Disney take care of transferring our luggage, but I don't want to take the chance of the bags not being at the Poly later in the day when we need them.

Probably a good call. We used bell services for all of our many transfers this past trip, and it was great, but our bags were usually there around 2pm-4pm.

It will be my mom's very first Disney park experience EVER!! No matter what the crowds were predicted to be, I knew our first day would HAVE to be at MK.

Obviously!! I never start with MK either, but I did for Nathan's first trip.

Why would we have to backtrack for lunch? Because we are eating at Be Our Guest! I originally had a lunch scheduled here for our last MK day of the trip, but found this reservation instead and booked it. We will order on the app at some point before going in, because it's so much quicker than waiting to order once arriving.

be-our-guest-gif.268826

Omg yay! :)

This is another pass I'm thinking about changing. Mainly b/c talking Mickey kind of freaks me out!!

100% agree.

I finally made it back :cool1:

We didn't turn out very photogenic in this, so to prove I have some great wedding pics, here's one of me with the boys as a bonus:
I ADORE this picture of you and the boys. It's filled with love :grouphug: as corny as that sounds :goodvibes

We fly out of a semi-local airport (it's about an hour away - we prefer to fly out of the one in our town, but costs were astronomical for October for some reason!!)
Don't you hate that :mad: We have an airport 20 minutes away - international, but small. It's almost always the most expensive even over the NYC airports and it's extremely frustrating. The next nearest airport is still under an hour and normally has great prices, except for this past Aug. and Nov. lol so we're traveling roughly 1.5 hours.

I was hoping Minnie Vans would be rolled out to all resorts by this point, but it isn't looking like that is going to happen :sad:
Yeah, looks like they're at a standstill now with no word on when they'll roll out at additional resorts.

It will be my mom's very first Disney park experience EVER
This........I just.......I WANT TO BE WITH SOMEONE FOR THEIR FIRST DISNEY PARK EXPERIENCE AGAIN!!! I cannot wait to hear how she likes/loves it!

First, because of the time, it's going to cause us to have to back track for lunch.
Speaking of backtracking again,
This is our family, the Backtrackers :wave: In fact I may try getting our last name changed to that, so when Disney sends us those adorable character cards after each trip ours will read " Backtrackers Family Vacation 201....."

Maybe I'll bring along some paper polka dots to tape on the uber!!
PLEASE do this!!!

We are park hopping to Epcot for the evening, with dinner at San Angel Inn. I feel like between Be Our Guest and San Angel, I'll have nailed it with showing my mom impressively themed restaurants!!
I love San Angel Inn for the theming! I've only eaten there once and I thought the food was really good, but I've heard it can be hit or miss. Crossing my fingers you guys hit it on a good day!

Day 1 sounds great! It's good that you're not overplanning it since it will be your mom's first park day ever! Also with the shorter hours hopefully the crowds won't be so bad at MK. What if you move your Dumbo FP to after lunch so you can do that and Pete's Silly Sideshow after you eat?

I almost feel like I'm overplanning by NOT overplanning...I'm not sure if that makes any sense, but this feels almost more stressful than a regularly planned trip. Probably because I'm going to be worried about her having a good time. I need to relax!!

I'm hoping MK will be less crowded b/c of it being a party night, too. I could move Dumbo to earlier, but then I wonder if I even need a FP for it?? There's still a ton of FP availability this day, but I need to hurry up and decide!

How did I not know you started a PTR?!? But I'm here now!!

What?!? I beg to differ but you both look amazing.

Aww love this!

That's really sweet. I hope she ends up loving Disney as much as you do!!

It's our first MNSSHP too this November!

Love the picture, but love your priorities even more!

Great thinking! That's exactly what I'd do too!!!

Nice first plans! All the classics :)

You probably don't need an FP for this, but what would you do instead?

Yay!!

Ooh vampire costume?!? That sounds awesome!

I'm glad you did too!!

Yay, I'm glad you're here!! I was so on the fence about starting one at all, but decided to jump in.

Aw, you're nice, but I feel like most of the family shots were so weird and awkward, and I look rough.
I know she will have a good time, I need to calm down and have fun instead of being worried about that, LOL. Easier said than done for me!

Yes! i wanted to make sure we started with the classic stuff to really get to the heart of MK. I don't feel like I'm going to need that Dumbo pass either...I was thinking maybe Buzz Lightyear for that pass instead, b/c that line is either like 15 min long or 45. And I can never figure out the pattern, LOL!! When DH and the kids are with me, we usually do it first thing walk on early in the morning, and pick up a pass for it later in the day to do again. UN-planning is harder than planning!!

I think it's a vampire costume...the Halloween colors with a cape?? Cape = Vampire, right?? :rotfl:

:rotfl:

But why not? :laughing: Just grab onto one of those Tangled lanterns and go!
We've never seen Talking Mickey, but Josh says the same thing :lmao:

I can picture it now, trying to get somewhere quickly and just jump on the lanterns in the Tangled bathroom area and swing my way over the tops of the crowds!! That's a good idea :rotfl2: I wish I was coordinated enough to pull that off!!

I'm glad to have another person feel that way about talking Mickey! I don't know why he bothers me, but he does!!

Probably a good call. We used bell services for all of our many transfers this past trip, and it was great, but our bags were usually there around 2pm-4pm.

Obviously!! I never start with MK either, but I did for Nathan's first trip.

Omg yay! :)

100% agree.

yeah, that's what I'm afraid of! I'd want to make sure our stuff was there no matter what time we decided to head back to the resort. In a perfect world, there will be a room ready for us in the morning, but it's so booked up the chances are basically zero. However, if there is, even a slight upgrade I have to pay for, I'll do what I can to get in a room right away! Now I feel like I need to double check my online check in, I can't remember if I clicked the "arriving early, shove me anywhere" box or not. I have a request going in through Touring Plans, but I don't know if I really care where we end up. Hmm...I need to think about that now!

My mom originally thought she'd be seeing Harry Potter stuff on this trip, and I had to explain that's a whole separate thing. She really has no real understanding about the whole Disney World thing, so I figure we need the castle to get her into the zone!

So you get the talking Mickey thing too?? He's kind of scary!!

I finally made it back :cool1:

I ADORE this picture of you and the boys. It's filled with love :grouphug: as corny as that sounds :goodvibes

Don't you hate that :mad: We have an airport 20 minutes away - international, but small. It's almost always the most expensive even over the NYC airports and it's extremely frustrating. The next nearest airport is still under an hour and normally has great prices, except for this past Aug. and Nov. lol so we're traveling roughly 1.5 hours.

Yeah, looks like they're at a standstill now with no word on when they'll roll out at additional resorts.

This........I just.......I WANT TO BE WITH SOMEONE FOR THEIR FIRST DISNEY PARK EXPERIENCE AGAIN!!! I cannot wait to hear how she likes/loves it!

This is our family, the Backtrackers :wave: In fact I may try getting our last name changed to that, so when Disney sends us those adorable character cards after each trip ours will read " Backtrackers Family Vacation 201....."

Woohoo!!

Oh, thank you! It's one of my favorites!! They look so cute, too :lovestruc

Our local airport does a lot of corporate flights b/c of all the businesses here that work with Walmart. Lots of executives flying in and out every day, causing flight prices to be high b/c most of them are paid for by businesses and not individuals. Bleh. I'm just glad we don't have to go farther than the one an hour away!

Darn Minnie Vans. Getting me all excited and then breaking my heart :sad:

Being totally honest, I'm terrified to be bringing someone on their first visit!! She could love it or she could really hate it - I have no idea how she is going to react to the pace of the trip, the walking, etc...I'm hoping for decent weather that's not too hot!

Haha!! I did more backtracking when I was by myself and it didn't really matter, but I really want to keep it at a minimum with her!

PLEASE do this!!!

I love San Angel Inn for the theming! I've only eaten there once and I thought the food was really good, but I've heard it can be hit or miss. Crossing my fingers you guys hit it on a good day!

Haha, I wonder what they'd say to me when I went to stick them on??

The last time I did San Angel was in 2001 and I thought it was the coolest thing ever! I'm hoping she feels the same way, and we end up with good food. I'm hoping she'll be impressed by the food at WDW, because it's better than anything that she's used to getting. She can be picky, so I hope she'll branch out a little!

So you get the talking Mickey thing too?? He's kind of scary!!

Absolutely. He creeps me out a little. I get the appeal...but I found it really awkward and eerie to try to have a conversation with him. And we had a fair bit of a delay with our interaction, so he was still answering our statements when we'd given up on him and started talking about something else, etc.

Being totally honest, I'm terrified to be bringing someone on their first visit!! She could love it or she could really hate it - I have no idea how she is going to react to the pace of the trip, the walking, etc...I'm hoping for decent weather that's not too hot!

I had the same fear when Nathan's parents came in August! There were ups and downs, and it was hard with only having one day, but MIRACLE OF MIRACLES! They're already talking about being willing to go back again! I hope your mom loves it—I'm sure she will with you as her tour guide.

Absolutely. He creeps me out a little. I get the appeal...but I found it really awkward and eerie to try to have a conversation with him. And we had a fair bit of a delay with our interaction, so he was still answering our statements when we'd given up on him and started talking about something else, etc.

I had the same fear when Nathan's parents came in August! There were ups and downs, and it was hard with only having one day, but MIRACLE OF MIRACLES! They're already talking about being willing to go back again! I hope your mom loves it—I'm sure she will with you as her tour guide.

Ugh, yeah, that worries me about Mickey - it could be awkward city!!

Aw, I'm glad Nathan's parents ended up having a good time and would be willing to go again!! If my mom doesn't love it, I'll just dump her by the pool and carry on my merry way. Win for both of us, lol!

26 days!!

Time just keeps right on moving, not even taking into consideration if I'm ready for this trip or not!

Regular life is just not being very accommodating! I want to sit and think about fun Disney stuff, but I'm so busy with other junk that I just haven't had the time lately.

So raise your hand if you've seen the new IT movie! DH and I have gone twice now. We saw it opening day, and the the theater lights never went all the way down, and the other people there just would not shut up and quit talking. It was very distracting. We decided to go back for round two on Saturday and it was a much better experience. I am so weirdly obsessed with Bill Skarsgard as Pennywise. I don't know how often horror movies are nominated for awards, but the makeup and lighting team on this movie deserve it! It's so worth seeing!!

Moving on to this upcoming October trip...let's get into Day 2 plans!

kuzco llama.gif

Day two is an Epcot day!!

Last week, I got an alert from Touring Plans that a pre-park opening Akershus breakfast had opened up, so I booked it!

kuzco2.gif

Adding that kind of changed things up. Originally I had planned an afternoon FP for Frozen Ever After, and a rope drop morning stopping at Soarin' first. But, with the new breakfast plans, we're going to do things differently.

Now, we plan to have our breakfast, then do standby line for FEA and then meet Anna and Elsa. After we do all that, we'll go back up front for our Fast Pass for the Character Spot. We need to meet Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, and Goofy! Right after that we have a new FP for Soarin', and I think we'll follow that up with Living with the Land, and a trip to The Seas.

For lunch, I think we'll head back into the World Showcase before using a FP for Spaceship Earth on the way out of the park for an afternoon break. Throughout the day, I'd like to do some more character meets, and I might go check out the new green side of Mission Space.

I know my mom is going to need those breaks every day! We don't want anyone getting overtired or sick!

kuzco pacha.gif

We'll head back to the Polynesian for swimming or whatever, and gear up for our evening plans.

A couple of things could happen here...I'd like to stop in at Trader Sam's for sure, but I also have a 7pm reservation at California Grill. This is also one of the only chances for us to see Happily Ever After because of all the Halloween parties, and it's a major priority for this particular night. I may end up cancelling Cali Grill and just do apps at Trader Sam's and then pick up QS later somewhere else.

Magic Kingdom also extended hours for this day, which of course made me doubt every single plan.

kuzco groove.gif

Will we stay late? Will we leave right after HEA?? I have no idea!

The next day is our MNSSHP which is very exciting!!

So much fun to have, so little time!!

kronk.gif

Party plans and my costume coming next time!!

Magic Kingdom also extended hours for this day, which of course made me doubt every single plan.

kuzco-groove-gif.270510

Me, every time this happens!! I mean, come on. They have a general idea of how busy it will be every year during the particular crowd seasons. Why can't they just post the actual park hours from the start??

Party plans and my costume coming next time!!

Yay!!

Your Epcot plans sounds great!

If you definitely want to see HEA, then cancelling California Grill is probably the better route (sadly :(). I hope you are able to stay late!!

Hola! I'm giving up seeing HEA this trip since it's only showing one night we are there and it's the night we will be at AK. Unless we're able to catch it from the Poly beach when we get back, don't know how long it will take us to get the bus back though. There are so many party nights! We'll see Hallowishes at least twice, possibly a third time from Poly beach after our HS night!

The extended hours also encouraged me to move some things around. However, I don't think I would want it any other way!

Have you considered going to the California Grill Lounge? It is first-come, first-served. You can get in as early as 5pm and it serves the full California Grill menu! This could help with some time for HEA if you really have your heart set one some of those menu items.

So raise your hand if you've seen the new IT movie!
:wave:
Now - have you read the book? I know I've mentioned in my reports that I'm a HUGE SK fan, and I've gone to (driven by stalking-fashion) his house in Maine and also shook his hand. I've read everything he's written also and IT is the only book that's ever scared me. It's FANTASTIC. The TV movie was ok but of course not nearly as good as the book. So I have to say.......this movie still did the book no justice. I didn't hate it: but I think it kind of made Pennywise look foolish and I also didn't like that there were women leaving the movie crying. Stephen King movies are not supposed to be touching! But I'm glad people are loving it because too many of his movies end up being crap.

Yay for your PPO Akershus :cheer2: I agree mid-day breaks will be good for mom so she doesn't get overwhelmed. We want her to want a return Disney trip. don't we??? ::yes::

:wave:
Now - have you read the book? I know I've mentioned in my reports that I'm a HUGE SK fan, and I've gone to (driven by stalking-fashion) his house in Maine and also shook his hand. I've read everything he's written also and IT is the only book that's ever scared me. It's FANTASTIC. The TV movie was ok but of course not nearly as good as the book. So I have to say.......this movie still did the book no justice. I didn't hate it: but I think it kind of made Pennywise look foolish and I also didn't like that there were women leaving the movie crying. Stephen King movies are not supposed to be touching! But I'm glad people are loving it because too many of his movies end up being crap.

Yay for your PPO Akershus :cheer2: I agree mid-day breaks will be good for mom so she doesn't get overwhelmed. We want her to want a return Disney trip. don't we??? ::yes::

Yes, I'm also a huge SK fan. It's above Kevin Bacon level, lol! (the house next door to Stephen King is for sale, btw! I made Matt look for jobs in Bangor after seeing that!) The only thing I haven't read is the Dark Tower series b/c I haven't made the time for it.

For me, Stephen King is at his best when he writes a character driven story like Bag of Bones or The Long Walk. I think he's overlooked for his skill with character development. In my opinion, that's what is missing to me in most of the film adaptations of his work. It's usually hokey and weird, and doesn't allow viewers to connect to the material. There are exceptions, like Stand by Me, Shawshank Redemption, etc, but for the most part they don't hit the mark. I personally feel like many of his books and stories are incredibly emotional and touching (The Green Mile, Cujo, Duma Key)

With this version of IT, I feel like a perfect balance was struck between staying true to the source material (really focusing on the kids' friendship, and allowing the audience to see them as children and not simply as warriors against evil - it was more realistic for me to see them as dealing with their own real life issues and then this craziness topping it off like a cherry. That's how the book is...Bill and the cold place on the couch between his parents, Eddie and his fake asthma, Bev and her dad's abuse. And then that's sandwiched or mirrored with their adult selves: Eddie married to a heavy woman like his mom, Bev marrying an abuser, etc) and taking creative license to create a new experience. There were nods to the deeper story throughout, like all of the turtle mentions and cameos, Silver, and some of the Pennywise forms.

I truly feel like Pennywise was depicted brilliantly - he was seen as a child would see him. The forms he took were very childlike, because he was being seen by a child. I thought that was smart. And the scene with Georgie and the boat was mesmerizing to me. The way Bill Skarsgard said some of the words, the tone of voice, the drool dripping down his fangs...it was unsettling and scary! Not to mention that perfect lighting on the eyes and mouth. (but the scariest part was Georgie in the basement - gah!)

I did not like changing Mike's character and making Ben the historian. This made no sense to me, and didn't add anything to the story. I also was frustrated that they didn't explain Richie's "voices" either, other than him using a couple of different ones and Eddie making a comment about not needing the English guy right now or something, when they were patching up Ben. I'm also curious how they're going to do the adult version after what happened to Henry in this one.

But I tend to overthink things like this because this is what I majored in at college, LOL!! Film studies and literature, with lots of analytical classes. I have a paper somewhere I wrote about the psychological effect of Stephen King on readers, translation to mainstream film, and societal impact. Fascinating to me, but useless in the everyday world because art is so subjective!

I'm nervous about Gerald's Game in a few weeks when it debuts on Netflix, because it's one of his scariest books to me. They did a great job with Big Driver, though, so I'm keeping my hopes up!!

Anyway...

Back to Disney and Not So Scary things :dance3:

My mom is dealing with a lot of things on the homefront right now, so she definitely needs this Disney distraction, and I don't want to ruin a good thing!
I know I'm not going to drag Matt and the kids to a princess meal, so I can use my mom being there with me as an excuse to finally go to a princess meal!!

Me, every time this happens!! I mean, come on. They have a general idea of how busy it will be every year during the particular crowd seasons. Why can't they just post the actual park hours from the start??

Yay!!

Right?!? I no longer count on PPO breakfasts or anything, but when they add hours in the morning I feel like it ruins my entire daily plan and causes reworking of fast passes and things.

Your Epcot plans sounds great!

If you definitely want to see HEA, then cancelling California Grill is probably the better route (sadly :(). I hope you are able to stay late!!

Yeah, Cali Grill is probably off the table. It was one of those reservations that just popped up so I grabbed it without much though to the rest of the day's activities. I want my mom to see HEA before Hallowishes, so this is going to be the only night for that. We have one more night we can see it, but it's at the end of our AK day, the day after our Halloween party. I'm afraid she'll be too tired after that.

Hola! I'm giving up seeing HEA this trip since it's only showing one night we are there and it's the night we will be at AK. Unless we're able to catch it from the Poly beach when we get back, don't know how long it will take us to get the bus back though. There are so many party nights! We'll see Hallowishes at least twice, possibly a third time from Poly beach after our HS night!

That's one thing I'm really looking forward to with staying at the Polynesian this time. We'll have the ability to catch fireworks a lot! I planned our days so I would make sure to see it, but it's one of my main priorities for the trip. I looove what I've seen just watching it on Youtube, so I know I'm going to love it even more in person.

Are you seeing Rivers of Light on your AK night? I suggest getting there early and sitting near the front. I'm skipping it for this trip but DH wants to see it in December/Jan. My experience with it wasn't awesome in May so I'm harboring some resentment toward it :rotfl:

The extended hours also encouraged me to move some things around. However, I don't think I would want it any other way!

Have you considered going to the California Grill Lounge? It is first-come, first-served. You can get in as early as 5pm and it serves the full California Grill menu! This could help with some time for HEA if you really have your heart set one some of those menu items.

The extended hours aren't ever something I get too worked up about unless it adds morning hours. I LOVE morning touring. We're not generally out any later than the end of whatever nighttime show we're seeing. Very few nights we're not back to the room by 10 or 10:30. I'm 107 years old, LOL!

The California Grill isn't any kind of must do, so it's probably just getting crossed off the list. My mom won't care about it at all food wise, I just wanted her to see the view and stuff. She'll be happier with Trader Sam's and quick service I think. I'M going to miss eating there though :sad: The sushi and flatbread will be missed! It's just going to have to be saved for another trip!

Are you seeing Rivers of Light on your AK night? I suggest getting there early and sitting near the front. I'm skipping it for this trip but DH wants to see it in December/Jan. My experience with it wasn't awesome in May so I'm harboring some resentment toward it :rotfl:

We got a dining package for it. It seems gentle enough for DS, who got the crap scared out of him by Fantasmic. Seeing as it will start well after the sun sets with extended AK hours I'm hoping we won't be too uncomfortable waiting. I did read your report about it though! I wish they would figure out more comfortable seating. But, given that the fireworks shows are all standing room only, I'm grateful to just have reserved seats! Right now ROL is slated to start at 7:30 I think? So maybe we can make it back in time to catch HEA. The hours keep shifting!

We got a dining package for it. It seems gentle enough for DS, who got the crap scared out of him by Fantasmic. Seeing as it will start well after the sun sets with extended AK hours I'm hoping we won't be too uncomfortable waiting. I did read your report about it though! I wish they would figure out more comfortable seating. But, given that the fireworks shows are all standing room only, I'm grateful to just have reserved seats! Right now ROL is slated to start at 7:30 I think? So maybe we can make it back in time to catch HEA. The hours keep shifting!

Dining package is the way to go here I think! Your DS should do ok, it's not anything like Fantasmic!! It's really beautiful! the animals running through the trees in the lead up to the show's beginning was one of my favorite parts. The weather will hopefully be mild, which will make things way more comfortable for you! I was so bitter about it being hot and being crammed in there. You can always employ my Illuminations "elbows out" strategy to keep other guests a little farther away!

And don't miss Tree of Life Awakenings on your way out if you haven't seen that!! It's the best!

16 Days!

I promised that this update would be all about MNSSHP and my costume, but pictures of me in the costume are going to have to wait!! I haven't even tried on my costume dress again since it arrived, so I still don't have any pictures of me IN the dress! What's it look like?? Some of you have seen it already in the May TR, but here is a stock photo:

polka dots.jpg ears.jpeg

OMG, those pictures are gigantic. It's b/c I just uploaded them instead of using Flickr, oops!

Anyway, that's what I'll be wearing to the party...now, what will we be DOING??

Um...I have no idea!!

Ok, ok, so that's not totally true!!

We (haha, ME, since my mom hasn't given any sort of input) decided to not focus on anything outside of the party this day. We will begin with a later breakfast reservation at Grand Floridian Cafe. What will I eat?? Will I go with my favorite from there, the lobster eggs benedict, or will I switch it up?? (I really wish this was the most difficult decision I had to make over the next two weeks!!)

After that, I just want to keep things kind of easy for my mom, since it's going to be a late night. I'll let her kind of lead the day - I will maybe suggest visiting some of the other resorts so I can show them off, but I won't be shocked if she just wants to hang around the pool.

As for the party part, I plan for us to enter as close to 4 as we can...I have an AP and my mom's ticket has enough days for us to come in any time, so I might edge that up to 3:00. I want to get the Sorcerer's of the MK party card, and I want to go through the bypass to see the character statues and get some candy bags, and I realllly want to go get in line for Jack and Sally

jack and sally.gif
My 12 year old might hate me afterward, he LOVES Jack!!

We have a FP for 7DMT from 4 - 5, so I am going to try to change that to as late as I can, or just cancel. My mom might not want to meet them, so I will *consider* skipping them and just riding 7D, and then lining up for the Dwarfs if she wants to meet them instead...One group I will NOT consider skipping is Winnie the Pooh and Friends!! They are my number one priority of the night! We will be lining up no later than 6:30

tigger scared.gif

I think my mom will want to meet Lotso, and I know I want to try and meet Minnie and the Ducks.

Other things I want to do:

- Get as many special Magic Shots from PP photographers as we can, hang around the Haunted Mansion for awhile and watch the characters on the lawn (saw the Tightrope Girl out in a recent video, which was very exciting!! Have you researched her at all?? She is a woman of many names - so what's official?? I think she goes by Daisy de la Cruz - from an HM comic book - when out in the parks, but I always thought she was Sally Slater? And then apparently people also refer to her as Miss Lilly??)

tightrope.gif

- Watch the Cadaver Dans

- See if we can spy the Br'er characters over near Splash - I've seen a few reports of this lately!!

- go visit the Monsters Inc dance party for some photo ops

- pick up a few treats as we wander (both via trick or treating and buying party exclusive stuff!)

- Buy an Oogie Boogie popcorn bucket

- maybe catch some rides

- Watch fireworks, second parade, and either the second to last or last Hocus Pocus show.

hocus pocus.gif

As I discovered last December, party nights are like the only time I can handle closing down the parks!! In December we were STARVING by the end of the night, so we stopped by Casey's Corner and let the crowds disperse while we ate. I'm fully onboard with repeating that during MNSSHP!

This will be a long night, so I plan for a later start the next day...two non-rope drop mornings in a row?? How will I even function?? I live for rope drop!!

I will try to speed this up so I get every day's plans posted, but it's going to be so hard to make it!!

Our next day will be spent at Animal Kingdom, and I'm going to try and get plans for that day up later this afternoon!

Enjoy your Thursday, Friends, we've almost made it to the weekend!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter