One week from Sunday

One week from sunday,,,,,,,we will still be here in the GTA...:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:...oh well lets go to the EX...oh baby

*** sorry for hijacking your thread, can't resist this one!

Now you know i will NEVER get that song out of my head! If you grew up in the area, do you remember getting a ticket in your final report card? OR when Ontario Place opened if you collected those silly little cardboard closer-thingees on the plastic milk jugs you could use those to get in?!?!

AND because you kno
w you want to see the original commercial ....

Nice, have a blast!
One week from Sunday we will be packing because one week from Monday we leave on the Disney Wonder to Alaska! :banana::banana::banana:

Have a great trip!! We're currently sitting at the airport on our way home. Our trip went by much too fast! :worried:

One week from sunday,,,,,,,we will still be here in the GTA...:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:...oh well lets go to the EX...oh baby

*** sorry for hijacking your thread, can't resist this one!

Now you know i will NEVER get that song out of my head! If you grew up in the area, do you remember getting a ticket in your final report card? OR when Ontario Place opened if you collected those silly little cardboard closer-thingees on the plastic milk jugs you could use those to get in?!?!

AND because you kno
w you want to see the original commercial ....

:laughing: The PNE just started yesterday in Vancouver, and I do remember getting free tickets in my kids report cards in Elementary school!! Yesterday admission was $1.50 if you wore a red shirt for Canada's 150! Mmmm mini donuts!!

One week from Sunday we will actually BE in Disneyland! :D
Yay! Are you going to get the Maxi pass? I guess we are because my LA friend who's going with us, has it on her AP. although fundamentally I'm opposed to having to pay when WDW offers it at no charge, but I'll just have to suck it up lol.

I wonder if they will accept a photo on iPhone of passport instead of having to bring it and have to pack it around park all day? Will just have to be super careful of purse on rides.

Lucky you, Space Mtn will be open. I was really looking forward to trying the DL version but it will be closed when we arrive 9/6. :sad:

Nice, have a blast!
One week from Sunday we will be packing because one week from Monday we leave on the Disney Wonder to Alaska! :banana::banana::banana:
Fun!! Have you done Fly Over Canada? It's in the same building that the Pier is. When I'm missing WDW we go do that and it's like being on Sorin!

One week from Sunday we will be checking in to Yacht Club! CANNOT WAIT!!
:boat: :love: Yay! Love YC!

Have a great trip!! We're currently sitting at the airport on our way home. Our trip went by much too fast! :worried:
The saddest day. It's so unfair that time seems to speed up when on vacation, but goes so slow when waiting.
Oh you lucky ladies
:yay::yay::yay:
Have a Great Holiday!
Hugs Mel
Thanks so much! Going to start laying out clothes today. I'm really going to try NOT to overpack this time :rolleyes1

Fun!! Have you done Fly Over Canada? It's in the same building that the Pier is. When I'm missing WDW we go do that and it's like being on Sorin!

We were in Vancouver 2 years ago and i discovered that while doing my research -- hubby's FAVOURITE ride is Soarin so you know we had to go. It was almost better because it's LONGER

Yay! Are you going to get the Maxi pass? I guess we are because my LA friend who's going with us, has it on her AP. although fundamentally I'm opposed to having to pay when WDW offers it at no charge, but I'll just have to suck it up lol.

I wonder if they will accept a photo on iPhone of passport instead of having to bring it and have to pack it around park all day? Will just have to be super careful of purse on rides.

Lucky you, Space Mtn will be open. I was really looking forward to trying the DL version but it will be closed when we arrive 9/6. :sad:

Sadly, Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion and Goofy's Sky School are all closed when we are there. :sad:

We are planning on getting the MaxPass on Mon-Wed but not on Sunday since we will get to the parks around noon.

I'm not sure about the passport/photo copy issue, I typically bring mine and DH's in case we want to get a drink in DCA and lock DS's in the hotel room safe.

We only needed our passports the first day. (I didn't ask if a photo would be acceptable but I'm guessing not) The CM specifically told us that we wouldn't need it after that and we didn't. No one else asked for it.

Sadly, Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion and Goofy's Sky School are all closed when we are there. :sad:

We are planning on getting the MaxPass on Mon-Wed but not on Sunday since we will get to the parks around noon.

I'm not sure about the passport/photo copy issue, I typically bring mine and DH's in case we want to get a drink in DCA and lock DS's in the hotel room safe.
You need to show a passport to get a drink? I haven't heard of that. Once I actually got carded in a liquor store in Florida, I thought my daughters would die laughing. My drivers licence was enough.

You need to show a passport to get a drink? I haven't heard of that. Once I actually got carded in a liquor store in Florida, I thought my daughters would die laughing. My drivers licence was enough.

California laws are funny, the only form of id that Canadians can show is a passport. Not saying that other forms are not accepted, just that they may not be. I have shown my BC driver's license and had it accepted and shown the same license the next day and have been refused service. FTR, I am 45 and while I may look younger than I am, I certainly look over 21!

Acceptable Forms of ID - California
  • A valid driver's license issued by federal, state, county, or municipal government.
  • A valid passport.
  • A valid passport card.
  • An identification card issued by the Armed Forces of the United States that contains the name, date of birth, description, and picture of the person

YUP! here's a picture i took in Germany in EPCOT so our son would know he needed it!
IMG_2336.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter