Online and App ticket buying not working

Jaina

Actually, my name is Sara. It's a long, VMK story.
I wanted to buy my ticket (for Monday) yesterday, but neither were working, and today they aren't functional either. Has this happened a lot before? Think they'll be up in a couple days and I'll be able to buy, or can you buy over the phone? Basically, how can I avoid having to wait in line at the ticket booth once I get there? ;-) I should have bought it sooner, but was waiting to hear back from friends on if we were doing Max Pass or not...

EDITED: Of course now that I posted, I tried like 3 more times in the App and finally got it to work, and now the online one is working again too. :) Ticket bought, kid-free day at Disney here I come!

Last edited:
Have a great kid-free park day!! FWIW Disney has IT issues rather frequently. Yesterday was especially bad with everything Disney down at one point (Disney world app & website, ditto DLR, DCL, RunDisney... yesterday was extra bad usually it's spotty bad & back in a couple mins). A couple tech tips if you use a smartphone in park: be ready to use data plan, the park wifi is spotty at best. Take screenshots of everything digital: dining reservations & FPs. If the system goes down you'll still know where to go!

Thank you! I will plan to just stay on data, but the screenshots thing is a useful tip! I also have my battery back up. Hopefully it will be enough! I haven't upgraded to the latest iOS yet thankfully, because I hear it's a battery drain!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!