Online booking tool messed up

I just checked and I can see all my points and ressies
I just checked and mine are still gone.

I get this message on my dashboards.

Website enhancements are underway! While we’re working on updates, some of your Membership details may be temporarily unavailable if you have transferred Points or one-time-use Points. For assistance, please contact Member Services.

I don’t have one time use points or transfers and I have not been able to make or even see what’s available since yesterday.

If I go to “manage points” I see points in 2021 and beyond. I don’t have any left in 2020. But I am trying to use 2021, and only get Rex after I put in dates I want.

did they extend the november expiration date? If yes I am going to cry as I just rented out those points that I really could have used next year

They have not extended and to be honest there is no reason for them to do that now. Resorts are open with the exception of AUL and VGC.

did they extend the november expiration date? If yes I am going to cry as I just rented out those points that I really could have used next year
I bl it refers to the points as DEC 2019 points, so no extension. I agree it would be heartbreaking to learn they were extended after renting.

Tried to make a reservation w the extended point, but stopped prior to completion. I wonder how many thousands of points are coming from RIV to fund these extensions?

Tried to make a reservation w the extended point, but stopped prior to completion. I wonder how many thousands of points are coming from RIV to fund these extensions?

From the reports, it seems that is what they used to extended the points, so I am going to bet it was a good amount,

Honestly, it was a smart move because by doing it this way, they didn’t change the rules and do double banking, which could have caused issues and complaints down the road, And it did use up points they own so less for them, which really was a win win for owners.

I am able to login but when I try to check availability I get the Rex - Nothing to see here message. I currently have a reservation for April 2021 only using 2021 UY points, so not sure what is going on. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

I don’t have one time use points or transfers and I have not been able to make or even see what’s available since yesterday.

If I go to “manage points” I see points in 2021 and beyond. I don’t have any left in 2020. But I am trying to use 2021, and only get Rex after I put in dates I want.
I am experiencing the same. Just wanted to check availability for an upcoming 7 month window and am unable to do so.

I reported on another thread that I spoke to IT at Disney, This morning, and DVC told the CM the problem should be fixed in 48 hours!!

I logged in to make a reservation and my points are messed up, and all of a sudden I have a Rivera contract with a December UY.

I don’t own Rivera nor do I have a December UY. I can’t even recognize the contract number, it’s not mine.

If I try to make a reservation all of my contracts have 7 points available :oops: two contracts actually have none and the last one have way more than 7.

anyone else experienced this before? :oops:

View attachment 526477
Is DVC member site down? Can't even get into it and get a reload message which doesn't work either.

So apparently if you've essentially ever had one-time-use points, you fall into it. We had one-time-use points we used last October and in February, and that's making it so we can't see our contracts' points (even the new contract we bought last month) and can't access the booking tool.

Everything was working just fine for me as recently as yesterday. Now I am getting my credentials are incorrect and I can't even get in. I DO NOT want to reset my password, so I am just going to wait & see what happens later. :( I only have one master contract and an add-on. Both are for BWV. Nothing complicated at all - no OTUP or transferred points.

I think something is wrong with the site and that they are working on it.

Everything was working just fine for me as recently as yesterday. Now I am getting my credentials are incorrect and I can't even get in. I DO NOT want to reset my password, so I am just going to wait & see what happens later. :( I only have one master contract and an add-on. Both are for BWV. Nothing complicated at all - no OTUP or transferred points.

I just tried right now and I have no trouble logging in. Maybe I was lucky.

Gosh it’s worse than it ever was.:(

Oh, I see yours was fixed. Good for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!