Online Check-In Not Saving Requests?

WDW*Fan

Earning My Ears
I just did my online check in for Pop Century and requested "60s Section" and "Highest Floor" in that order. I saved and then went back in to update my check in to confirm those requests were saved - but they weren't! It was in the reverse order. I tried again in my original order order but it saved it in the reverse order. So in an attempt to clear things out I picked a different request instead of 60s (Landacape View) and saved with the intention of going back in and picking 60s. So I did that and I went back in and the stupid Landscape view won't disappear! I've changed it to 60s section and saved multiple times but every time I go back in it's Landacape View instead of 60s - UGH!

Has anyone else had this problem? Any help is appreciated!

TIA!

I have found in the past when I did the on-line checkin that my requests were never confirmed as well. I called last year to see what the problem was and I was told that the resort will make every effort to accommodate your requests but they do not confirm because they cannot guarantee your requests. When I checked in last year I did not have what I requested and with a little pushing at the front desk, I got what I wanted.

I had difficulty making requests online at POFQ in December. I noticed that my requests just wouldn't save, no matter how many times I tried. I had already called in my requests and made requests through touring plans so I didn't worry about it.

I would call though if it's stuck on a request you don't want. Good luck! :goodvibes

Talked to 3 CMs... no one could help me. The first CM asked why don't I just type in my request :rolleyes2.... if only the Online Check-In had that option

I've been having the same issue. I did my online check in a couple weeks ago and it only saved my secondary request. I've tried to update it several times with no luck.

Same thing is happening to me now with online check in for Pop. Has anyone figured out a way to fix this issue?

We really have found making requests via CRO is the way to go. We only state our arrival time via on line check in. It's always worked well for us.

I also make my requests with reservation. When I do online check in I make same request. And you can be a little more specific having requests attached to your reservation.

I've been having the same problem. If I fax my room request would that override what is in my MDE? Should I also call CRO? One of my selections will not change/update no matter when, where or what I try.

I've been having the same problem. If I fax my room request would that override what is in my MDE? Should I also call CRO? One of my selections will not change/update no matter when, where or what I try.

Your best bet is to call CRO, have them remove what you selected during Online Check In and then have them add what you really want to request.

This is happening to me. I talked to at least 6 people in different departments. I'm either forwarded to someone else, or I'm told they can't help me since I made a reservation through a 3rd party. I have another reservation at a different resort with NO problems during online check-in. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter