Online Check-In

CookieandOatmeal

DIS Veteran
I'm having problems with the Online Check-In for a stay in Dec. I swear I already did it a while back but now it's telling me to check in online again but when I try to, it won't go through. Is it a MDE wonky issue?

I'm having problems with the Online Check-In for a stay in Dec. I swear I already did it a while back but now it's telling me to check in online again but when I try to, it won't go through. Is it a MDE wonky issue?

I can't get the online to work for our December trip no matter how often I try.

We just arrived yesterday and could not check in online. Had to go to the desk. They advised they are upgrading the system, so they are having issues.

I just returned from my trip. I could not do online checkin for that trip too

I was able to complete online check-in using the MDE mobile app for an upcoming trip.

Online check-in starts 60 days out from your trip. December trips are too far out to start using online check-in.

I was able to complete online check-in using the MDE mobile app for an upcoming trip.

I was finally able to get the info to save yesterday on my laptop and saw the “update check-in”.

Online check-in starts 60 days out from your trip. December trips are too far out to start using online check-in.

That’s not true anymore. You can check in online well before 60 days now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter