Online Checkin Problems

DRUMZ2B

DIS Veteran
I tried to check in online today (60 days out).....Trip booked thru member services for BWV. Went on DVC SITE hit (check in online) got deflected to Disney.go site and could not find anything for online check in! I also went to My disney experience link...............NO JOY. This is what I see........

We weren't able to automatically link your package or hotel reservation. If you have a
reservation, please help us link it.
................This Was linked this morning.............and still did not work..............A few minutes ago.... still No Joy:confused:...................Anyone else having issues?

The Disney websites are all screwed up. Links from the DVC sites take to to unexpected places. I linked our reservations for this year and did the 60 day check in but the sites are still giving me the check in prompt.

I can't add a celebration on either site.

I would wait a day and try again.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter