Online Checkin

2golftoday

Mouseketeer
We’re staying at AKL later this week with our grandson, daughter and son-in-law. We each have our own reservation. We were able to do online check in. However, when my daughter tried to do online check in she received an error message that said she couldn’t do online check in because our grandson is under 18. She has always been able to do this before. Has anyone else had this happen?

We’re staying at AKL later this week with our grandson, daughter and son-in-law. We each have our own reservation. We were able to do online check in. However, when my daughter tried to do online check in she received an error message that said she couldn’t do online check in because our grandson is under 18. She has always been able to do this before. Has anyone else had this happen?

That's a new one.

Was she logged in under her son's MDE?
Just seems so odd.
I'd tell her to try again or call Disney to see if there's any way they could fix it.

Was she logged in under her son's MDE?
Just seems so odd.
I'd tell her to try again or call Disney to see if there's any way they could fix it.
She was logged into her account. She’s going to call Disney when she gets home from work. It is very odd. We go every year and this is the first time this has happened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter