Online Dining Ressies

Family Fun Mom

<font color=green>No longer tagless... my wit has
I just made an ADR online. It was quick and easy and I got exaclty what I wanted so that part was excellent. The bad part is that I could only book the one ressie because it's exactly 180 days out. I thought on property guests got 180 plus 10. Is that only by phone? I actually don't mind checking back in each day since the whole online process was so easy but if I missed a step and I can make all my ADRs at once that would be even better.

Anybody know what the deal is with this?

You need to be logged on to make your 180+10 ressies. On the Disney site click on book, then click on dining and go to the first restaurant you want, click on make a reservation. At that point you should be able to put in your confirmation number for your reservation and they will find your hotel info and post the dates for your trip. You will then be able to make all your ADRS. Just put in the date you want and the time for each restaurant. They will give you confirmation numbers at the end and and will send you an e-mail confirmation. If this still doesn't work for you; you may want to call to make all your ADR's. Good Luck!

See the above post; unless you input your resort confirmation number, the system doesn't know you have a Disney resort reservation, and it won't let you make +10 reservations.

You need to be logged on to make your 180+10 ressies. On the Disney site click on book, then click on dining and go to the first restaurant you want, click on make a reservation. At that point you should be able to put in your confirmation number for your reservation and they will find your hotel info and post the dates for your trip. You will then be able to make all your ADRS. Just put in the date you want and the time for each restaurant. They will give you confirmation numbers at the end and and will send you an e-mail confirmation. If this still doesn't work for you; you may want to call to make all your ADR's. Good Luck!

What if your reservation is through AAA. Will the disney website recognize it, and will I be able to make my ADR's for the whole week on my day 1 180 day mark? TIA!

I was logged in. Hmmmmmm? Curious.

Just make sure you click on the retrieve reservation link and put in your ressie info. Only logging into the website does not recognize that you have a hotel reservation when making a dining reservation - you have to retrive the reservation on the restaurant page.

Slightly off topic, but I was trying to be a good Dis'er and cancel some dining ressies I was not going to need for our upcoming trip. I could not pull all of my ressies up. I have them printed and the numbers were all matching I could pull about 1/2 or more of our 14 or so ressies up. Is something wrong with the website again or does it just know that I already have ressies for 2 diff times for the same place?

Just make sure you click on the retrieve reservation link and put in your ressie info. Only logging into the website does not recognize that you have a hotel reservation when making a dining reservation - you have to retrive the reservation on the restaurant page.

That's what I did. It took my ressie and all my vacation info popped up, no problem. I got a confirmation e-mail. Everything was fine. It just wouldn't let me go beyond today for any other ADRs. I'll try again tomorrow and see if it's different.

That's what I did. It took my ressie and all my vacation info popped up, no problem. I got a confirmation e-mail. Everything was fine. It just wouldn't let me go beyond today for any other ADRs. I'll try again tomorrow and see if it's different.

I would call somebody so you don't miss out on your reservations, one of the perks of staying on property is the 180 +10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter