Only 6 days to goooo....!

eyoreaud

<font color=peach>Who? Us? Nosey? NEVER!<br><font
Hi All,:bounce:

Only 6 days to go now and we're all getting very very excited:bounce: :bounce:

Started clearing out kids old t-shirts and shorts to make room for all the lurvly new stuff we're bound to come back with LOL;)

Just thought i'd share my excitement with Y'all,

Luv Audrey
xxxxxxxxx:crazy: :wave: :sunny:

Oh I am green with envy - still too long until we go (although it seems to be going quickly) - have a great time :bounce:

...... it is so exciting at this stage when you can finally start getting things ready for packing :) :)
How are you at getting to sleep :D ? At this stage I usually lie there, going over everything in my mind!
Enjoy!

Hi Shirley:bounce:
I'm soooo excited that i've been running around like a headless chicken for the past few days LOL:rolleyes:
By the time i fall into bed at night i'm so exhausted i sleep like a baby although i wake up thinking about it.

I think my workmates will be glad to see me off as i think i'm wearing them out! LOL:crazy:
The kids are having a lot of trouble sleeping at the moment though but i'm just leaving them to it i'm afraid, there's no point in making them go to bed at the normal time as they're as bouncy as i am :bounce: :bounce:

Time will fly for you too, Bengunn, We booked a year ago and times just flown by!

Bye For Now,
Luv Audrey
xxxxxxxxxx;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter