Only Canadian on DCL???

buzz638

Disney fan from Québec
Hi everyone...

I've been on the Disney cruise line board alot lately,
we are going to be on the Disney Wonder on August 16th 2003
and it's going to be our first cruise:bounce:
-
Met lot of nice Americains on these boards that we will meet on the cruise ship.
But i am sure that we are not going to be the only Canadian familly on this cruise ???
-
If you are going to be on the cruise please let us know.
There's DD10 , DW 3...(she would kill me:eek: ) and me DH38.
-
We would love to know you....

Steff

We are on the Oct 11/03 cruise which has lots of DISers on it but we seem to be the only Cdns on our cruise too.

When we went on the cruise, I did not find any other Canadians going the same time as us on these boards either.
When we got to the airport to leave on the cruise, the family sitting beside were also going on the cruise. That was funny. There were also a number of other Canadians we met on board as well.

Last year's cruise we sat with a Mom and DD from Windsor.

This coming cruise, in January, we will be with good friends from the Dis that we met on last years' January cruise but of course this time we are doing the 7 day! And of course no Tube Steaks for DD!LOL

Savy!

Scratch
:smooth:

We're going on the Nov 15 cruise and there is another DIS family from Burlington going as well, but the other 8 or so families on the DIS that are on that same cruise are from the US. Also my best friend and her family from Peterborough are going with us. I'm expecting that the vast majority on the cruise will be Disney-loving Americans

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter