Onsite hotels discounts for May 2018?

parkesyau

Earning My Ears
just wondering if the onsite hotels offer discounts at all
Disney is good because I can search back at a historical look at discounts in the past. Plus if something crops up I can apply it if available
However I am just wondering whether Hard Ro k or Royal pacific offer similar deals closer to the date,? I am unsure if I should secure something now anyway there's a $90 price difference between the two for a 3 night stay for a family of 4 so I'm a bit unsure if hard rock is worth it
Wondering if I should hold off a bit longer

There is a sticky here for rates others have found thus far this year. Also, you can search for each year's thread several years back.

U is the same as WDW in that you can book rack rate now if you desire, then call back & modify if you find a lower rate. Unless it's a very busy time of the year or you require a specific type of room, i don't see the urgency

Take the time to read thru the threads to get a feel for each property to see which better suits your needs as the two resorts have a totally different vibe.

Have fun planning your trip

To add- if you book directly with Loews you can cancel up to 3 days (I think it's 3 but check the specifics on their website) and they only collect a one night deposit which is fully refundable if you cancel.

Great to know Thankyou I have been going through many reviews etc for each I think I might just secure it and change or cancel later if needed. Are you saying that booking direct with universal website doesn't allow you to cancel with a refund?

To add- if you book directly with Loews you can cancel up to 3 days (I think it's 3 but check the specifics on their website) and they only collect a one night deposit which is fully refundable if you cancel.

Cancellation Policy:

• Days Prior to Stay:
  • 6 days or more: Full refund
  • 0-5 days prior: Charged one night's room rate plus tax

Can I ask another question
Is it worth getting an annual pass or season pass for one of us? Will this discount our room or is it only certain times they release specials for season holders
We plan to be there 3 full days ( nothing more as we fly back home to Australia after that) but if the discounts are worth it for tickets to park and hotel maybe I look at that? I can't seem to find prices for APH for next ywar

Can I ask another question
Is it worth getting an annual pass or season pass for one of us? Will this discount our room or is it only certain times they release specials for season holders
We plan to be there 3 full days ( nothing more as we fly back home to Australia after that) but if the discounts are worth it for tickets to park and hotel maybe I look at that? I can't seem to find prices for APH for next ywar

Here's the list of benefits of an annual pass. You'll notice there are 4 different tiers of passes, 3 of those have blackout dates for the theme parks.
I don't live in FL but will be purchasing a preferred annual pass for my next visit. After reading the boards, I believe the discounts on hotel, food, and merchandise will more than pay for itself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter