Onward to TDR! March 2019 Exercise Thread

Congratulations to BonnieF, PollyannaMom, and me for achieving Duffy the Disney Bear Green!

The team stands at 89% currently. I'll be back to account for any remaining minutes, so report 'em if you got 'em!

We still haven't had a host commit for April. Pretty please, someone?

Last edited:

Before leaving TDR, we were able to spend a bit of time in Ikspiari. Just a minute or two from Mahaima Station, this entertainment complex boasts some 140 restaurants and shops, as well as a 16-screen cinema. There are lots of choices for shopping, and among the many eatery options, there is Ippudo, a well-known ramen restaurant. (I think I'll take Ippudo over the TGI Friday's and the Rainforest Cafe that also are there.) From what I understand, there also is a grocery store and conveniently, an ATM at a 7-11. And the largest Disney Store in Japan, if you still need some souvenirs.

From now until May 6, Ikspiari is decorated for Easter, so keep an eye out for colorful Easter eggs!

And with Iskspiari, we've wrapped up our visit to TDR. Thanks for coming along on the virtual tour, as my DH and I get ready to tackle TDR in person in May!

Last edited:

Sorry I have not added my time. I was off from work last week while the kids were on Spring Break. So here are my times.

March 21st -- 22
March 23rd -- 40
march 25th -- 140
March 26th -- 152
March 27 -- 28
March 29th -- 145

Total for the month -- 1283/1395

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!