ooh toodles ooh toodles trip report day 3

amandajim36

Mouseketeer
well today is Marias 30th so armed with her presents me jim amy and adam went off to sing happy birthday. so presents delivered off we set to breakfast which was in the park today at 8:30am.
once breakfast was finished we did the usual teacups dumbo buzz lightyear and small world and spotted cinderella near its a small world Amy was delighted i find here always good spot early mornings to catch characters without a mad scrum. And ruby got a photo as it was a real person so she didnt cry lol
Picture047-1.jpg
Picture038-2.jpg

then we headed over to the studios for the day.
we immediately seen chip n dale, lilo and stitch and daughter got chip n dale autograph but was a srcum for stitch so we hoped to catch him later.

Picture083-1.jpg

Picture082-1.jpg

we headed to tower of terror where me and maria went on first we absolutely loved it this ride was amazing. when we got to bottom i looked over and MAria had the hold of sleeve of the man beside hers fleece squeezing it it was funny he wasnt english and was just laughing putting his thumbs up at us. jim and duncan had taken kids over to queue for the stitch show.
so off we went to meet them. i thought this was amazing and poor jim was picked on. he was crazy jim from belfast the bad bad man who stole the space ship. afterwards jim and duncan went off to baby switch tower of terror while we took kids for some lunch.

we then watched high school musical 1 show which amy and ruby really enjoyed amy loved the wildcat teaching her some dance moves.
Picture091-1.jpg

then headed down towards cruchs coaster 60min wait so we went onto flying carpets and cars which was about 10mins wait. kids loved this and was a lot faster than i was expecting. then spotted mrs incredible and got some pics and then did flying carpets again
Picture110-1.jpg

we headed back to disney village to do some shopping we wanted to get some hats for us to wear to cafe mickey for marias birthday. then back to hotel to get ready for reservation at cafe mickey at 18:30

hats on, amy and ruby dressed as minnie and adam as a pirate off we headed to cafe mickey. seated straight away and lots of characters we seen mickey, minnie, pluto, goofy, tigger, gepetto, friar tuck, sheriff of nottingham, a wee cat type one sorry dont know his name and the big baddie who wears pinky purple i dont know who he is but i love him he was great that night.

Picture105-1.jpg

Picture107-1.jpg

Picture117-1.jpg

meals ordered and lots of character interaction. the big baddy pretented to collapse on floor after being booed and a lady from next table kissed him and he got up to lots of sheers i made mistake of booing and he spotted me stamped his foot and marched over. so Adam was dresses as a pirate so i pretended to stab him with his sword he pretented to collapse on my knee and we had a mock fight it was very funny. Amy was then found to be hiding under the tables she dosent like the baddies lol
every character that came over amy was making duncan take his hat off (he is bald but had a hat with long curly hair ) this provided amy lots of amusement seeing the characters reaction.

then it was birthday cake time mickey and pluto were straight over to table and danced with maria and amy while ruby cried again *** characters were too close and Adam shouted ooh toodle

Picture121-1.jpg

then shortly after they dod the freedom dance we were delighted the whole restaurant were clapping along while memaria and amy danced. amy then followed gepetto with some other girls around the cafe in a chain i was so glad we seen this as i had read about it on here and watched videos on yotube and was really hoping we would see it. we then headed back to hotel about 9:30 we had been in cafe mickey for 3 hours we couldnt believe but was a great night and Maria had a birthday she says she will never forget

back in the room we pushed kids beds against wall so adam couldnt fall out and all got a good nights sleep

Sounds like you had a brilliant day! Some wonderful pictures from Cafe Mickey and the character interaction seemed brilliant.

Lovely pictures and great trip report! :)

A fab way to spend a birthday. Great photos:thumbsup2

Awww I found this thread and loved it, gonna find the ones before it now!!lol

Another great day. I love the girls in their costumes. How old is Ruby? My DD2 hated the characters when we were last there when she was 17 mths & I think she will be the same when we go again in 2 weeks - she is now 22 mths. DH got to do all the character meals while I looked after DD2!

Ruby just turned 2 in august we thought with character meal every day she would have came round but she was still crying on the last day. my dd amy was 2 and 3 moths last time she went and loved them she was hugging and kissing them straight away

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter