OOP and DP for CRT

jeepgirl30

DIS Veteran
First, I'm not trying to get something for free or abuse a plan! I'm just trying to most efficiently plan my meals.

I'm taking DD5 for a 3 night trip. We have the dining plan (going in Sept so its free). I wanted to do CRT but using 2 TS for me is really crazy. For her it makes sense with the pricing. Could I use the 2 TS for her and pay OOP for me? Would they think i was trying to cheat the system?

I'd use one of my TS for her later on, probably dinner at Chef Mickey's.

Has anyone done this?

My computations indicated to me that folks are better off paying OOP for 2TS meals (regardless of who you are), and using the credits for two other 1TS meals.

I don't think this can be done because they ask you when you make the ADR if you are on the DP. If not they charge your CC in full. Has anyone had a different experience?

Pay for your daughter OOP and use the meal later...if that's what you're wanting to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter