Opening date for Ratatouille

amykathleen2005

Wishing....
What do you think of the possible opening date for Ratatouille in Epcot? I know they said Summer 2020. I was hoping it would be earlier for our trip in April, lol. Any predictions?

I read an article today about Crowd calendars and under the June section, it did mention that it is expected to be open before June, and they usually try to get new summer attractions open before Memorial Day.

Summer starts in June. You might get soft openings in May if you're lucky. April? I seriously doubt that there's a shot of it being ready by April. Even if it is ready to open, I'd expect them to be very cautious considering all the downtime they've experienced with RotR, another trackless ride.

Summer starts in June. You might get soft openings in May if you're lucky. April? I seriously doubt that there's a shot of it being ready by April. Even if it is ready to open, I'd expect them to be very cautious considering all the downtime they've experienced with RotR, another trackless ride.

Ratatouille is already a functioning ride in Disneyland Paris, has been open for years. Very different to Rise of The Resistance situation.

I’d love to get a special pre-open invite like we had for Avatar and Toy Story Land when we’re there in May - PLEASE DISNEY

I’d love to get a special pre-open invite like we had for Avatar and Toy Story Land when we’re there in May - PLEASE DISNEY
But they really didn't do that for SWGE. At least not to the extent that they did for Pandora.

But they really didn't do that for SWGE. At least not to the extent that they did for Pandora.
I know - darn you Disney!! That’s why I’m hoping and hoping and hoping! Honestly - I’m looking forward to Ratatouille MORE than I was for SW Land!

I really feel like this is going to open the second week in July. On certain travel websites I've noticed offers skip this date. I really hope I'm wrong though...I'd like it to have been open a few months before we start our trip =)

Sure they did. At least for AP holders. Granted, they had it more restricted but for those that did get in, it was like the Pandora preview.

That said, they haven't done any extensive previews for rides opening, like Ratatouille or even Mickey's Railroad. They tend to just open rides with less fanfare. I don't expect anything for either ride

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter