OpenSillyFrog

Macy_ladie

Super Freak
Ello!
Im looking for the people who new meh brother OpenSillyFrog.
Im in need to find them to tell them something.

They need something to knoe.
So please if yew new him come to meh o-o

Oh and well if yew new meh Macy_Ladie then some too ;D
Yer welcome too.​

Okay well if yew new him yer going to wonder why do yew need to tell moi something.

Well shortly after VMK closed. He kinda got in a lot of crap >-<
We found out he has a twin(if yew dident knoe, well knoe yew do)
Since we found out he had a twin. We got his twin on a plane to come to us.
He accepted it. He started to live with silly and well crap went on.
Shortly i went away for a youth event. and little did i knoe that his twin did something >-< If yew dident knoe that silly had canser then knoe yew do ;D Okay well it started to get worse by day. When the twins planned something i dident knoe.
One day i come home from a friends house and i see cops. Im thinking 'Knoe what the heck did they do knoe' So i go and find out what happend. They told meh that Silly died from canser. Knoe since they were twins i never new who was who. So they looked a lot alike. But i new it was silly cause his twin never had lip ring. So as days got on. Things got better.
Till one day im at the Doctors wit sillys twin. and they tell meh that he was really murdured. So i was very pissed with them.
I got over it. Sillys twin went back to his state to finish work. I lived with meh friend.
knoe this was all in the summer of VMK closed so and knoe im 15 and think thats two years that went by. Well finnly im alone at meh friends house with her and i hear the door. So i get up and get it. Standing at the door ish sillys twin.
I let him in. and he tell meh that he ish Silly. Knoe note to this. Im a blonde. So it took meh a while to figure it out. Sillys twin was the one who was really murdured. and Silly lived. He never told meh why sillys twin was murdured but he thinks im going to say 'its okay.' when he says sorry. I think not.
So till this day he keeps trying to get meh to say its okay.

So there yew go ;D
If yew new him. Theres what i Have to tell yew.
Thanks if yew read all that.​

I'm sorry too. I didn't know either one of you on vmk, I wish I could meet you on there now at least. I miss the friends and friends that could have been more than ever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter