Opinions Requested: Grocery Delivery Decision

madamszam

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

We're staying at the Poly beginning 1/25, but we’re landing late 1/24 so we’re staying at the Hyatt MCO that night. We’re ordering groceries through Walmart and they’ll deliver to both the Poly and the Hyatt. We plan on leaving the Hyatt between 8am-9am on DME. We need to meet the driver to show ID for the beer we’re ordering.

I need help with the following choice:

Have the groceries delivered to the Hyatt between 8am-9am and then hop on DME after we get the groceries

or

Hop on DME by 9am, have them delivered to the Poly and meet them there? What time do we request them be delivered? We have a 1:10pm Lunch reservation at BOG

thanks

If you order from Garden Grocer instead you can just upload a photo of your driver’s license when you place your order if it includes alcoholic beverages, and you will not have to meet the driver. Very convenient.

Hi all,

We're staying at the Poly beginning 1/25, but we’re landing late 1/24 so we’re staying at the Hyatt MCO that night. We’re ordering groceries through Walmart and they’ll deliver to both the Poly and the Hyatt. We plan on leaving the Hyatt between 8am-9am on DME. We need to meet the driver to show ID for the beer we’re ordering.

I need help with the following choice:

Have the groceries delivered to the Hyatt between 8am-9am and then hop on DME after we get the groceries

or

Hop on DME by 9am, have them delivered to the Poly and meet them there? What time do we request them be delivered? We have a 1:10pm Lunch reservation at BOG

thanks
The great thing about Walmart delivery, is they are usually right on time... Doordash does the delivery and they actually call for your delivery about an hour before its due. I would have them delivered to the hyatt and get it out of the way, no worries for the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!