Ordering at CS questions

Deanie1

DIS Veteran
It’s been 4 yrs since we have been to WDW and a lot has changed! We will not be on the DDP (are we the only ones that aren’t?) I have been playing around on MDE with pre ordering meals. Once I order, it says, “available for pickup between now and 7pm. So what happens next? Do I have to go through the line or is there a CM or a check in area to say that we have arrived? TIA

The only one I've used is Satu'li Canteen. You place your order. Then when you get to the canteen you click I "I'm here" link on your order. That lets them know to make your food. Then you'll get a "your order is ready" notice. There is a separate line for those picking up mobile orders, and there was never much wait because all we did was grab our tray and go.

We used it at Cosmic Ray's in August and it was awesome. We ordered our food as we were walking from Space Mountain, clicked "I'm here" when we walked inside the restaurant, got the order ready notice really quickly and went to the designated online order line (we were the only ones there). It was super quick and easy. I don't think I'll ever order in a QS line again!

We never use the dining plan and can't use the mobile ordering service (due to overseas credit card charges) so our only hope is the more people that use it reduced the regular lines to order food at the restaurant. Has anyone noticed a difference?

Is there anywhere on the mobile ordering where you can add allergies? My sister is allergic to nuts and seafood.

Is there anywhere on the mobile ordering where you can add allergies? My sister is allergic to nuts and seafood.

No, allergy orders must be done the traditional queue way. And as others noted, no DDP or discounts on mobile ordering right now either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter