Ordering Membership Card

Yinn

DIS Veteran
I can view a digital version of my blue card, but when I try to order one I get:

"Dino-Sorry About That
To ensure the security of important Membership information and activities, this page is only available to select Member types. Based on your Member affiliation, you do not have access to this page."

I can't jump on the phone right now, but does any one else have this issue? Or know why it might do this?

I'm getting the same response. I'm assuming/hoping it's because I haven't signed and returned all the paperwork just yet as I only officially became a member last Saturday. I could be wrong though.

Yes, give it time. They’ll send the cards automatically (now) after your contract closes.

Do you know when it changed to automatically sending out the new cards? Is this just for new contracts? We closed at the end of last year but still had to request online. Mine took about 2 months but my husband had to request 4 times and it took 9 months! It expires in 2 years so it would be nice to know we don't have to start applying for the next one now. :-)

Do you know when it changed to automatically sending out the new cards? Is this just for new contracts? We closed at the end of last year but still had to request online. Mine took about 2 months but my husband had to request 4 times and it took 9 months! It expires in 2 years so it would be nice to know we don't have to start applying for the next one now. :-)
I believe it started earlier this year for new contracts or add-ons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter