Originally booked by Disney but can save money with UT?

Wubar

Stop asking about "worth". Totally subjective.
Hey all! Has anyone booked a reservation with tickets through Disney, and then found out later that they could have saved money by going through Undercover Tourist? I'm just wondering if they offer all of the same perks and everything? I have some special requests and notes on my reservation based on prior conversations I have had with the CM associated with my reservation, so I assume none of those notes would transfer over. I also have current ADRs (no FP+ yet, trip is in Jan 2018) that I don't want to lose? Has anyone cancelled their Disney reservation and booked with UT to save money, and had no issues??

Hey all! Has anyone booked a reservation with tickets through Disney, and then found out later that they could have saved money by going through Undercover Tourist?

We have not, but know people who have.

I'm just wondering if they offer all of the same perks and everything?

Yup.

I have some special requests and notes on my reservation based on prior conversations I have had with the CM associated with my reservation, so I assume none of those notes would transfer over.

Your assumption is correct. And if you do book with UT, they will "own" the reservation so any special requests will have to come from them.

I also have current ADRs (no FP+ yet, trip is in Jan 2018) that I don't want to lose?

You won't lose any.

Has anyone cancelled their Disney reservation and booked with UT to save money, and had no issues??

Not UT but have with other 3rd party sites and had no issues.

We have not, but know people who have.

Yup.

Your assumption is correct. And if you do book with UT, they will "own" the reservation so any special requests will have to come from them.

You won't lose any.

Not UT but have with other 3rd party sites and had no issues.

So if I cancel with Disney and then book with UT, any future requests/notes/questions about my new reservation will have to be handled by UT, even though everything should show up in my personal MDE?

So if I cancel with Disney and then book with UT, any future requests/notes/questions about my new reservation will have to be handled by UT, even though everything should show up in my personal MDE?

Yes.

Yes, requests, reservation modifications and payments would have to go through UT. You will still have control over ADR's (which you won't lose), FP+ and any requests you would make in the online check-in process.

We booked through Undercover Tourist in March because we were able to stay at AKL for under $300/night which I thought was pretty darn good! I used their online chat to add my room requests and they put it on my account for me. We were still sent Magic Bands and able to do FP at the 60+ day mark. I will say that our room wasn't really near where we requested, but I've seen this happen to people who did book through Disney. I say go for it if you are saving a considerable amount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter