Orlando Amtrak to Poly - Uber or Taxi Service

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

I will be coming into Orlando Amtrak on Saturday, September 9. Would it be best to
use Uber to get to the Poly?

Thank you.

Either Uber or Lyft.

Thank you. That's what I figured.
I use to hire a private car to take us but have flown the last few years. Thinking just using Uber/Lyft this time even
though I know there are taxis waiting at the station.

Thank you again.

... even
though I know there are taxis waiting at the station.
There will probably be a few Uber & Lyft drivers hanging around the station as well, when a train is scheduled to arrive. You just won't know they're there until you open the app. :)

There will probably be a few Uber & Lyft drivers hanging around the station as well, when a train is scheduled to arrive. You just won't know they're there until you open the app. :)

Thank you. This is very helpful.

Good advice about Uber/Lyft.

Have you considered getting off the train in Kissimmee instead of Orlando? Its closer to the parks so might be a cheaper ride.

Good advice about Uber/Lyft.

Have you considered getting off the train in Kissimmee instead of Orlando? Its closer to the parks so might be a cheaper ride.
Thanks for that info! Been trying to figure out which of the 2-3 AMTRAK stops is closest to DW.

Kissimmee to Walt Disney World would probably have less traffic than from the Orlando train station, too. Although that's less of an issue with ride share or private car than it is with a metered taxi cab.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter