Orlando Sentinel: Angry customers train their ire on Disney auction site

I've gotten several items from Disney's auction site. I've never had anything but a positive experience. The one time they accidently sold me something that was out-of-stock, they promptly offered me a refund or a credit towards my next purchase. Once, something got broken during shipping... they took me at my word (no request to ship back the damaged article) and again offered me full refund or credit. Everything was shipped promptly. Count me as one of the many happy customers.

Gary

>>> red T-bird convertible purportedly used during filming of Flubber

It is very likely that several of those cars were used during the course of filming, some of which may have been altered from hardtops as the disappointed auction buyer reported. Also, movie props in general are not necessarily original or complete specimens of what they will be seen in the film as, e.g. Ford Thunderbird.

More Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

9/65 Disneyland
3/75 (World Inn* off I4 near DD)
4/85 (Kon-Tiki* on 192)
'80s Disneyland once or twice
7/94 POR
9/97 ASMu
11/98 ASMu
12/98 (Knights Inn on 192)
9/99 ASMo
12/00 ASSp
9/01 ASSp
11/01 ASSp
*no longer exists

It is almost impossible to authenticate an autograph. Only the person who saw his favorite sports hero or movie star sign the baseball or theater program knows for sure that it is authentic.

Lead with a negative headline, which most people will see, then place any positive news, which is probably closer to the truth, at the bottom of the article, which fewer people will see. If the figures are correct, the response is 97.70114% favorable. Good odds in anybody's book.
Actually, the response may be even more favorable, as people tend to complain more then they praise. Enjoy!

Agreed. While Disney should always strive to improve, it sounds like they are doing pretty well, and that the complaints described are pretty weak.

I've ordered of 20 items and never had a problem with Disney Auctions. They have handled all my orders with care and I've never waited longer than a week once I've paid for the items on-line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter