Other rides that soak you? Like GRR or Kali river?

marikoj

Earning My Ears
We'll be going to LEGOLAND, Sea World, and the San Diego Zoo in addition to DL. I prefer disposable type Dollar Tree ponchos over getting soaked on Grizzly River Rapids. Are there any rides where you get drenched at any of those places? How many ponchos will I need? :D

SeaWorld has a similar rapids ride called Shipwreck Rapids.

https://seaworld.com/san-diego/rides/shipwreck-rapids/

shipwreck-rapids-overview-1900x800.ashx

When I was there they had these full-body dryers. Forgot how much it cost. This isn't my photo:

26392633_EHVeSY8-HKHvYL1vJcfOY6-W0wqeGhQV7q4Tm1zP-VE.jpg

Legoland has a few rides where you will get wet. A couple of them have features where other guests can squirt you.

There is nothing that at the Zoo that will get you wet enough to need a poncho unless it happens to be raining when you visit.

The Atlantis ride at Sea World can also get you somewhat wet. Maybe a little more than Splash-Mountain-wet.

PHXscuba

One of the wettest rides we've ever been on was Pirate Reef at Legoland. It was like having a giant bucket of water dumped over us. Way, way wetter than GRR or Kali.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!