"other" shows ??

mcircle

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone..i discovered these boards last week, and I think they are great!!:cool: I have a ? about the other shows at Disney such as Philharmagic, Body Wars etc. to name a few. Do they change the times of these daily, or is there a set schedule? If there is a schedule, can anyone who has been there recently e- mail them to me?? I am trying to plan as much as I can, as this is our 1st (probably only) trip to WDW. Any help would be appreciated. Keep up the great work.
Michelle Circle

1st trip since 1985 (1st as a family):earsboy: :earsgirl:

Welcome to the DIS, <b>mcircle</b>. I'm glad you found us and I hope you can visit often.

At the front of each park you can get a map and a time schedule which will tell you when each show is performed.

This reply should bump this back to page one and perhaps one of our veterans can email you the current schedule.

There is a website listing live entertainment schedules -
http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/
Click on each of the parks for a listing of the events at that park. The schedules do change, depending on park hours, day of the week, attendance, etc.

Body wars is a ride, not really a show, so that wouldn't be listed.

Thank you for your input. My family says I am obssesed with planning, but I want us to do as much as possible while we are there;) We leave Sunday and will have the best time I am sure. Thanks again.
Michelle

Look at my counter...and I'm on this board practically every day. Now THAT'S obsessed! :p

Have a good trip, and say Hi to Mickey.:wave2:

georgina,

Thanks for the link regarding show times! Will it be updated at all? We will be there in December.
:sunny:

Yes, they are updated regularly. Check back the week before you go. I'm jealous. we were there in Dec last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter